Reviews for Voice of Respect
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is a good story and very much in character. I feel the need to commend you greatly for not portraying Demyx as stupid or weak. I like how you have Lexaeus is skeptical of Demyx at first, and is confused as to why Xigbar praises him. The comparison to a puppy is a good way to describe Demyx's nature.

It's interesting that you chose not to show any of the details of their fight. It's not needed, as the aftermath shows the results well enough. It's cute how Demyx chooses to compliment him there at the end. It seems that he did earn Lexaeus' respect after all.

Wonderful work with this story.
snarechan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I don't get the chance to read many stories involving Lexaeus or Demyx; not many stories with Lexaeus in them, period. So seeing this combination was a great treat in and of itself! Such a great read.
lily23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Awesome.
Flame05 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great story
Fawn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
You just got to love something like this... It's great.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Yay for not-so-stupid Demyx and in-character Lexaeus!
Axira chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow, this is great! It's nice to see someone else doesn't think Demdem is just a stupid prat. You really captured Lexaeus's actions, especially seeing as he has the title 'Silent Hero'. Keep up the good work!
foolishpride chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
-flail-

It never would've occurred to me to have Lexaeus interfere with Demyx. You're right. He definitely doesn't get enough love Dx

But this. Mygawd.

I.

Have no words.

Forgive my incoherency?
Emyx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ha, Lexeaus, you just got OWNED!
dalmatian queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Dude! That was pretty sweet. I like how you didn't make Demyx all stupid and stuff. Though I have a hard time imagining him standing any chance against Lexaeus. I just saw a clip of his fight from Kingdom Hearts 2 final remix on and it was horrifying. He makes Saix look like a pansy!
Hesperides INC chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
o wow this has made me very happy. the characterizations are wonderful-thank you for making demyx fun and playful and not some spineless idiot. ahh, and lexaeus is so cool~

stellar job, seriously.

-shiroppumusume
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I really like it. Its hard to find a good Lexaeus story. heck, his name isnt even mentioned in the character list. To find any stories about him, you have to go to the main search engine. But I like how you pulled this story off. Kept him in character, and showed Demyx, not as an idiot, just a bit mroe childish. Thanks.
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
How can you not like Demyx? You always want to hug, at least for me I do.

Nice Ending!
Phyr chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
aw! that is so cute. _

*sets off a ninja smoke bomb so the lameness of this review is over looked*
Leonine One 252 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Heheh. Nice. Lexaeus rules.