Reviews for Thank You
Swindler chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
oh...GOOD! I love it. Good job, it very well written and please...UPDATE SOON!
kaitins chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
Interesting turn to see things from Blade's point of view. Keep the chapter's coming please, I can't wait to see all of this come to a point, and I am definantly interested to see what happens when Viv tries to return home.
stress chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
I'm glad the hiatus didn't last that long, Peg. I really do enjoy this story :)

I'm a huge fan of flashbacks and the way you used the technique to reflect on the beginning of the story was just great. Poor Ellie, I feel so bad for her. She tries to do the right thing and gets into such a mess.

Blade is way creepy. And Boastful Beth. It's a good thing I just woke up or that might have given nightmares. Yuck.

Oh, I hope Ellie and Francesca watch out. Blade is a coming for them. This should be fun ;)
stress chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I really liked this chapter, Peg. Having Ellie's life get all mixed up with the newsies in such a way is entertaining and totally believable. And, once again, I love your Skittery :)

The last line of this chapter was very good. It's foreboding while, at the same time, creating a separation between Ellie as Ellie and Ellie as Pegasus. (If that makes any sense to you... either way, I liked it.)

So, yes... how long will this hiatus last? I want more. Yes. *nods*

Swindler chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
This story is amazing. I love it. Brilliant. Its very diffrent than most fanfiction. Update really really soon!
q chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
update soon this is a good story!
kaitins chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I was very excited to open up fanfiction and see you had updated. The new chapter was great. It will be interesting to see how the whole blade plot line unfolds.
kaitins chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
I just found this story today and I am very pleased with it so far. I like the story, it is original, different from alot of the other stories, and the quality of writing is also great. More soon please!
stress chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Oh, Peg, that was such a good chapter. It was so nice to be looking at ff . net and seeing that you had updated this.

I loved the way you portrayed the way the newsies responded to a lady's presence. So often writers (including me) forget that the boys have such manners when a girl is around. That really drew me into the story.

And Stress was mentioned! I was totally squeeing over that part :)

So, in short, this chapter was awesome and I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Ellie. And, not to mention, the bit about Chess was perfect, too.

Very, very awesome!
shot to pieces chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
i really like this. who was ms. francesca with? whats gonna happen next? idk, but i am glad you started writing this again! :D

update soon!
stress chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Awesome chapter as always, my dear. The way that Pegasus got her nickname was great - and the little plug about fiction writers made me laugh out loud.

The characterizations are spot on - especially Dave's 'seize-the-day...' mood. I loved that.

And the exchange between Skittery and Ellie was entertaining. I can't wait to see what that relationship evolves into ;)
SusieMinnesota chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
this is a great story so far! i loved what i read and i cant wait to read more!
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
OMG I love this! It's so good! I'll send in a few characters, mind you they're mostly girls _; I do have one little boy so I hope you can use them :D Anyway, I really really like this and I'll send in those profile things tomorrow :)

~Dreamless_Mermaid~
Emba chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Haha, Skittery is quite the lady charmer. And Ellie swoops in to save the day...she's pretty good at that. Good chapter! Update again soon
stress chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Aww, Peg, that was an awesome chapter. I love the characterizations of Ellie and how Francesca was not as shallow as we first perceived her to be. The situation was interesting and I love the last line. And yay for horsies! ;)