Reviews for Defining Goodness
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aw. That's so awful. So sad. Really great descriptions of the dream. Love it!
ElphieUpland chapter 31 . 10/9/2011
Oh gosh. I think it should go without saying that I screamed loudly enough to alarm everyone in my house when I got the email telling me this chapter was out. I really couldn't believe it.

And let me tell you, this chapter was nothing less than expected: it was absolutely brilliant. The imagery at the beginning of it almost made me cry. Not lying. This was an excellent end to an excellent story, and I hadn't realized just how anxiously I'd been waiting for it until it actually arrived.

And was it me, or did I catch a Doctor Who and a Les Miz reference? Because if it's mind, that's just fine. But if it's you, I may have to reiterate on the fact that I love you and your writing to death.

Gah. It was a long time coming, but it was definitely perfect. *-*
lumos175 chapter 30 . 9/17/2010
Glad i found your story. It's been 3years now. Any chance of an update?
ElphieUpland chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I. Read. Every. Bit. Of. This. Story. I love! You really should continue, it was so good! If I knew who you were, I would track you down and force you to finish it! 30 chapters of amazingness and you stop! Comeon! Please, please, please continue! 2 years is too long a time to keep us all waiting!

Okay, it said to give a well-rounded critique is best, so as hard is it will be, I will try to find something wrong.

I love love love the way you portrayed Glinda, but sometimes she seemed a little too goody-goody. At some point, she would give up trying to be constantly good during that war. It seems that she would be more "kill now, guilt later" instead of immediate guilt and uselessness.

But still, I love it!
Merina Thropp chapter 30 . 3/12/2010
OMIGOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHY DID YOU NOT FINISH THIS ITS SO AWSOME!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Omigosh that was easily one of the best glinda-guilt-elphaba dreams ever. So sad : ( poor poor poor glin : (
WickedProf chapter 30 . 3/6/2010
This story had a very good plot and I was very disappointed that it ended with only ONE chapter to go! Now THAT'S Wicked!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh that is such a horrid nightmare to have. :( I knew right off the bat that it wasn't really Elphaba...she wouldn't be so cruel to Glin.
Kiwicupcaked chapter 30 . 2/17/2010
I just read throught the whole story. It's amazing! I love how you've shown the characters progress while still keeping them in character. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 30 . 2/16/2010
So I went digging through my favourites list out of boredom and found this story. I've fallen out of fanfiction in general these days, but rereading your fic reminded me of why I loved reading fanfiction a few years ago. I really hope you update this! :)
youcanreachthestars chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE keep writing it! I absolutely love it, it's my all time favourite fanfiction at the moment. PLEASE finish it! I read through the first thirty chapters in only a few hours- come on, please?
Elle1205 chapter 30 . 9/21/2009
Oh sweet lord please tell me this is going to be updated? I've just sat and read through it all after stumbling across it. It's definitely without a doubt one of my favourites i've read.

And please tell me Glinda's not really dead (!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 30 . 9/19/2009
Argh! Such a good story, and you haven't updated in years! Shame on you! Great story, and update soon!
German chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
Okay, this is for the whole stroy and I have to admit that I'm ticked that I was up till 11:30 reading this and you haven't finish ed it yet, but anyways, on to the adventure. You're idea is very good but some things are not clear. For example, by the time Elphaba is about to die Fiyaro is dead or the scarecrow wether you're going by the book or play. My personal suggestion would be to cut Fiyaro out compleatly becouse of you're second problem. People don't sing songs about how much they love each other just to 'break it off'. I AM NOT saying that you shouldn't have them go back to being friends but you need to develop it better. If you want Fiyaro to be in the story he needs to be the scarecrow or Glinda needs to go farther back in time. You are building of a known charactor group so we do not need to much help envisioning Elphaba and Glinda's friendship. You also need to do a little more with Glinda at the beggning to show how she isn't thinking about anything but having Elphaba back. You also left out the greatest adversary the witches of Oz have, Madom Morrible and why did the wizard leave? You can't just leave these hanging you need to explain it. The guilt that Glinda feels for abandoning her Oz needs to be greater as well. Make more of a deal out of itand you'll find that Glinda guilty and ready to kill is far more intresting than Glinda goody two shoes. Don't be afraid to stain her and let Elphaba be angry with her about the whole thing for Glinda knew what Elphaba wanted and did the opposite. On one final not the battle. Many many things are unclear. How does Elphaba go from hiding within the castle to out and about on the battlefield? Glinda POV is good but I missed that she droped the spear. Why did she not have a weapon to start with? Explain a liitle more and this could be a truly hard hitting book.

InCh

German
gelfiyeraba chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
really good story. please finish isnt elphaba not supposed to be dead anyway? and what is with the whole attempted rape chapter. kind of sick.
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »