Reviews for Words Mumbled in the Dark
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wish there was more! Like this bit in particular:

She proved the adage “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Peyton Sawyer was many pages. Each one adding on to the previous. Shaping, changing and shifting the focus of the book. And if there was one thing Lucas enjoyed, it was a good book.

Just thought it was a nice metaphor :)
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was really good i love it
Josefine chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
amazing fanfic! Love it!
Tears of Mercury chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This was so freaking good! I loved the way you wrote Lucas's third person POV. The Peyton moments, his "conscience," tying it in with the shooting... all of it. And of course there always has to be a joke with the two of them. This put a smile on my lips, which not much is able to do on hair days as bad as this one. I hope to see more from you soon.
NluvTHG12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aw great story! loved it! hope to read more from you soon!
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That was an awesome one shot girl. I loved it. Because lets face it we all know that something had to have happened that night and that there is no way in hell that he slept on the floor. I think you captured what their problem was in Season Three perfectly. He was too scared to upset his comfortable life even though he knew that he and Brooke weren't really suited. Great job once again.

Ange x.
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
LOVED IT!

Leyton makes me soo happy! :)
SeulSidle chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Usually,I'm good with all I can say(write)now is:WOW!That was so bloody good!Excellent characterization of both Lucas and Peyton.

Peyton takes too much energy to fight for.

Damn!Words were never so true as those eight.
Joise chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Loved it, from start to finished absolutely adored this one shot. I love how you wrote Lucas, how he's settling for comfortable because its doesn't take much energy to maintain.
leyla chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aww, i loved this! so heartbreaking and real, its great! leyton forever!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love it, please continue. You are a great writer.
NeverLetMeGo05 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I absoultely loved it! So deep and intriguing! You're such a great writer! I absoultely love all of your storys... the ones i've read anyways! This was no different! Keep up the awesome story's! I'll be here to read them!

LOVE SHELL