Reviews for Hormone Possessed
reye chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sequel Sequel : )
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
NOH! Damn Bruce! Damn you! Sequel, dammit! Hahaha, freakin funny, just imagine with a Max-in-heat and Terry.. Oh.
ggundamjunkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
ah! HAAHAHAHAHA!

BUSTED!

I loved it! to cute! :D

MOAR PLZ
Nari chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
LOVED this. I completely understood what she was going through. *flashbacks then shudders* Slagg! is right.
Alexa chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Not bad...not bad at all :-D
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aw it's a shame BW had to interrupt. lol Anyway, this was a great read - you should write more like this one. ;)
Manzana chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Whoohoo! I'm sure that we ladies have ALL been there at one time or another. I really sympathize with max on this as I have no guy to even snuggle when the hormones get hot. Kudos on a great fic!
QtButterflyGrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Gr! Damn computer didn't submit my review yesterday! Here's wut I said:

*gasp!* "Can you grab it now?" "I'd love to,"...OMG! LOL! *roflmao* That wuz SO funny! This wuz a hot but cute story. I feel Max's pain, but at least she has a good enough relationship with Terry that she can act out on her impulses(and hopefully Dana's out of the picture too, least temporaraily). That's actually happened to me at least...wow! Come to think of it alot! Especially when I wuz a freshman at the school I used to attend (-_- No 's not who you immediately think of when crushes and my name r in the same sentence)! It's true tho' that hormones make u crazy. There have been many times when I wuz seriouly considering straddling my crush and...but, enough about me! *sweatdrop* Maybe they'll continue where they left off ina continuing story,hmm? *wink* Newayz ur story wuz GREAT! Keep up the good work and I'll be looking 4ward 4 more stories from u! Keep the T/M fanfics rolling!

~QtButterflyGrl strikes again! Where will she strike next? *dramatic music* Dun dun dun! LOL! Yeah, I know I'm crazy.
FlowerGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Too funny! Why did Bruce have to interfere like that? Write more!
Miss L. Anyus chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I can so sympathize with Max's feelings! You had me squirming in sympathy.

It is so great to have something new from you.

Gramercy,

Miss L. Anyus
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Simply freakin' awesome...
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.

No, seriously. I think it's great that someone finally realized how Max must feel being around Terry all the time. Poor thing. Or is it from personal experience...? No, that's none of my beewax. Your descriptions of Terry's abs, though...DAMN. You deserve a medal for that. In fact, I like this story so much that I'm adding it to my C2. Do you mind? :D?

I hope you intend to write more Terry/Max because this was simply excellent. And the ending was quite amusing. Keep it up!

Kyoko
NeoNails chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Good to read some nice, simple Terry/Max one-shots now and again. Especially when they're as sweet and saucy as yours are. Very enjoyable. :)
katfairy chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Sweet.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
LOL!

Just what I needed before bed! God, I love your Terry and Max... So glad to see another fic from you, too.

Sorry I flood your inbox with story alerts for a fandom you're not into... but it's been quite successful! How've you been lately, yourself?