Reviews for Moby Dick
erik chapter 7 . 5/19
Finally someone actually upholding the law when it involves Gibbs' history. Well done.
Belladonna16 chapter 4 . 3/30
By the way.., Gibbs didn't just say "you'll do". He said, "You'll do." Pause... "It's your team now." People seem to forget that part...
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Insightful, Ducky.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Excellent start!
Otaku of Yaoi chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
That should be a deleted scene. Granted not a good deleted scene and don't get me wrong I love Tony especially when he's with Gibbs it's just that it's always fun to watch Gibbs get pissed off when someone hurts Tony. Just leaving out the part where Gibbs says that Tony loves Ziva so then it would be the second time that Tony says " I love you boss!"
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
A really cute, funny fic that set a lot of things straight :) Great story! Loved the whumpage :D
Fear Undefined chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Love this story. Love YOU for writing it :)
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
OMG! I Love Abby SO Much! She Just Hit Gibbs, & Hard Too With Absolutely NO Repercussions AT ALL! Simply AMAZING! & Wow 17 Hours? That Is An F-Ing Long Ass Time! XD But That Bastard Franks Deserves It! X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Oh Poor Gibbs! Damn That Franks! He's Just An Ass. I Think That Gibbs Should Leave Franks In That IR For A Few Days! Or At Least Till Tony Wakes Up!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Lol I Think That Even Ziva Is Easier To Talk To About Emotional Things Than Tony & Gibbs. Gibbs Would Just Sit Quietly Staring At U Till U Either Ran Out Of The Room Or Passed Out. & Tony Wouldn't Let U Get A Word In, He Would Just Keep Talking About Movies, He Would Go On & On & On About Some Reference About When A Character Went To Talk To Someone About Emotional Stuff & Then They Got Shot At Or Sumthing. XD At Least Ziva Would Listen Then Try To Fix It... Whether It Be With An Israeli Death Move Or Just Saying Get Over It, Then Giving A Real Answer. She's Better Than The Other 2. X3