Reviews for Lost Without You
TheBronxZhu chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great story! Keep up the good work!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome!

Glad to see she made the right decision... darn girl needs to do waht she needs to in order to make herself happy.
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved it. I'm a longtime BB/TERRA fan, and just plain believe the two belong together. Please continue this story.
ifired chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
please continue, there are far too few bbterra story's (except yours and bb&terra fan)
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was very sweet. :)
Dakari-King Mykan chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Well done Tech-man.

Short, but wonderful, nonetheless.

IT's great to see We BB/Terra fans goign along in our crusade to bring the two two back together. Some day I just know we will.

BB and her belong together, and BB's had enough pain in his life as it is.

PS: I have a good story for them getting together too "MUSICAL: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE" feel free to read it if you wish.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I'm sorry, but I have to flame you...FLAME! I am truly sorry, but I really hate Terra. I know 'hate' is a strong word, but I really mean it. Not to mention, I hate BBTer pairings.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aww! How sweet!
PlumCrazy chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I really liked it... and you're not allowed to laugh at me later... but it was good

~Plum
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OMG! That was so cute! I absolutely love the pairing BB/terra and you did a wonderful job on the story!

PA out
Aslan'sOnTheMove chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very cool! I loved it! That was awesome!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I LOVED IT wow you are amazing keep it up!
loveatfirstterra chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
hey this is really nice, only a few grammatial errors, so that's always good, but just fyi, it's Starfire - one word :-D

But either way the actual story (plot) of this is really good! Keep up the good work!
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
wow this was like awesome and thnx for the mentioning plz update soon! :) _