Reviews for The Reward
angelicam37m chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ваш рассказ хорошая принципиальная схема, как всегда он смог быть много, очень более лучше если вы возможно использовали редактора или бета читателя. Не конечно сколько леты опыта вы имеете в сочинительстве, It' рассказ и я A.S. хороший желаем вам самое лучшее в вашем сочинительстве.
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
:O What a bastard!

"‘With someone else’, Lara finished in her head, shocking herself at her sudden schadenfreude attitude." - hilarious. Dear me, that's exactly the kind of thing I would say. Out loud. Oops.

I enjoyed this fic, it was interesting. Nice work!

p.s. I'm still listening to "Ordinary World" :)
Qhamian chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
O, the intrigue. Why not update this one? I like it.
theharshlightofday chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Argh, how did I not notice this before?

*adds you to alerts*

Anyways :p I *loved* this. I don't think it was out of character for Lara at all. It explored a side of her we sometimes debate about - family etc - but that no one tends to touch upon in their fics.

But, damn, that David is such a jerk! *shakes fist at him* This whole fic was so true: as you grow up, everyone seems to find their perfect partner and forget about you, but then some people who have everything are still not happy with that...

Anyways, I really loved this :) Have more cool and philosophical dreams soon!

Linzi xx
LC chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh, that's interesting. True, a bit out of character in places, but like you said, you wrote it for the idea and not the characters specifically.

Still, it is nice to read about Lara in situations other than her regular one (even if they are completely different from her usually ones, hehe). And your writing has quality. So I likes.

*kicks David* Bwahaha~
TangoFever chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
uh oh... naughty naughty lara :) this is excellent! its refreshing to read something different about lara. great work!
A-Madman-Chid-Motifs-Flu chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
hmm... what's going on here then. great story BTW, very descriptive.
AKKON chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Hmm. An odd piece indeed.

What is interesting is to see a fictional character interacting with the real world -shopping, brewing tea, having contradictory emotions. But this you always do very well.

You've managed to make me really hate this David bloke in just a few paragraphs; the end made me gulp and wonder how Lara would react to his message. Such a pity I'll never find out!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
well, that was interesting

as usual, very well written :)
bm16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
*in shock* Wow...a total cliff-hanger that leaves me trying to play the rest out in my head. I enjoyed this. As you said, it is different than the usual TR genre, but I liked it! Sometimes its better to read of Lara's emotional battles than it is her gun battles.