Reviews for Nightmares and comfort
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Amazing story, yet again!
Sirhc Semae chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
awesome xD
DotsOnAWall chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hehe cooliey i luved that one 2! hehehehe -ak:P
cute-lil-nina chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
It's actually a great first Fanfic
Kyo of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That's so SWEET! About the FFVII question: I haven't played either, but i kinda know. (Wikipedia is my best friend!)Kay, so, i'm not sure if this is completely acurate, but here ya go: Cloud was fighting Sephiroth. Sephiroth got Cloud on the ground and was going to finish him off. Aeris threw her self in the way to protect Cloud and got Cloud instead. So...yeah. Keep writing!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
good one-shot. Vincent/Yuffie rocks! You can go a bit more in-depth when you play the game but you did pretty good regardless! i liked it! :D
Silvan Arrow chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
AW! I loved this one-shot! I adore CloTi and Yuffentine pairings! Great job!
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
do you have the advent children dvd? well there is a reminisence of ffvii on the dvd which is pretty much the entire game fast forwarded. so yeah. watch that. it's a lot to type here lol.
HalfMoon-Smile chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
KYA! naughty you hahahaha

i very love your puff! All bout Cloud n Tifa! love them so much much much!

I agree with anyone who said they r soulmate! no one can saperate them!

so sweet
elebelly chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
aww this was sweet! you should write more Cloti stuff:P
Rend chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
dude I can tell you what happened in FF7 but it will be really long but I'll try to minimize it, okay here we go:

FF7 is a story primarily about two characters Cloud and Sephiroth, protagonist and antagonist. Cloud was a pretty unpopular kid when he was young and Tifa was the popular girl so he always had a crush on her, Tifa didn't even notice him until she heard about he tried to save her when she fell. So Cloud decides to leave his home town to join Soldier (Shin-Ra's elite unit) and become famous like Sephiroth, a now legendary Soldier, known for his exploits.

Fast forward a few years now. Cloud never makes it into Soldier and ends up being a regular army grunt, he befriends a 1st class Soldier(the highest rank) named Zack, Zack along with Sephiroth and Cloud go to Cloud's hometown to investigate something that's going wrong with the mako reactor, they easily deal with the problem and decide to relax. Tifa was the one who guided Sephiroth and Zack to the reactor, cloud never confronts her because he's to ashamed he never made it into Soldier, so he hides behind his mask, now however Sephiroth goes to the basement of the Shin-ra mansion located within his hometown, there he stays for several days reading reports and discovering the circumstances surrounding his birth, when he learns that as an embryo he was injected with something called Jenova cells, that many at the time believe was the last surviving Ancient. Sephiroth grew to hate everything and burnt down the town nearly killing everyone, Tifa finds her martial arts instructor tending to the wounded, and one of the wounded tell her her father has gone to the reactor where is Sephiroth was heading. Right after she leaves, Cloud and Zack arrive, Cloud still in disguise as a shin-ra grunt, Zangan(tifa's martial arts instructor) tells them to go after Sephiroth and save Tifa. Zack instructs Cloud to help Zangan and goes off to face Sephiroth, Cloud waits until Zack leaves to follow him, Tifa finds her father dead in front the reactor and goes inside to confront Sephiroth and get's knocked out easily, Zack arrives later, he sees Tifa is unharmed, Tifa tells him how she hates Shinra and everything with them, Zack says she doesn't have to forgive him, but he will settle things with Sephiroth, apparently Sephiroth was drawn here because her is where Jenova was stored while they experimented on her, Before Sephiroth can free Jenova, Zack confronts him and they both fight, the loser is Zack...he get's knocked all the way back to the entrance room. Sephiroth goes back to Jenova who's inside a tube filled with liquid, Cloud sneaks up and stabs him with Zack's giant sword, saying he'll never forgive him for killing his mother or hurting Tifa(prior to leaving his home town Cloud and Tifa make a promise, that if Tifa was ever in trouble Cloud would come save her), so Sephiroth almost passes out, Cloud leaves his corpse and goes to Tifa, he removes his helmet and she sees that it was he who saved her, thigs get a bit mushy between the two, but Sephiroth isn't finished yet, he breaks the chamber that Jenova was in and severs the head taking it wiht him, Zack who's barely concious tell cloud to finsh Sephiroth, Cloud picks up the buster sword but before he could strike Sephiroth impaled him and tosses him into the inner room. Sephiroth then stabs him again and lifts him up while he's still on the sword. Cloud get's angry he grab hold of Sephiroth sword and slides it further into him he throws Sephiroth against a metal plate causing it to crack, Sephiroth is amazed by Cloud's strength, realizing he can't win he flees, he grabs Jenova's head and jumps into the lifestream below. Cloud who's to wounded and fatigued passes out.

Zangan arrives late and takes Tifa, he leaves Cloud and Zack but hope they make it out in one piece, Tifa's wounded and he can't heal her, so he decides to take her to Midgar, meanwhile, Cloud and Zack are unconcious from thier battle, the turks arrive, and Doctor Hojo insturucts them to carry them to the basement of the Shin-Ra mansion, there Hojo experiments on them for five years, until Zack is able to escape, he rescues Cloud and dresses him in the outfit of a 1st class soldier, both make thier escape, Zack carrying Cloud because cloud is comatose from all the experiments on his body. Shin-Ra amry pursue them but Zack manages to evade them until they reach Midgar, The turks give the army the order to stand down, and wait for them to arrive but the army don't want the turks to get all the credit. The army move it, Zack realized a sniper his Cloud in his targets and pulls him down, Both get out of the truck they were travelling and make a run for it, however Zack get's killed protecting Cloud and barely makes it to Midgar, Cloud who manages to come out of the coma just barely finds himself at a train station in the slums, there he is reunited with Tifa who immediate recognizes him and takes him with her.

And there the game begins...lol I said it was going to be long didn't I...I'll e-mail you the rest some other time. It really complicated and I just gave you alot of Spolies if you want more just tell me...oh yeah and awesome fic.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
ah, so sweet.

um. aeris dies by way of...sephiroth. he flies down and stabs her as she's praying.
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was a very good fan fic for not even playing Final Fantasy 7 before! I am a very huge FF7 fan and my favorite couple is Cloud and Tifa. Aeris was killed by Sephiroth with a sword stab through the stomach in the Lost City of the Ancients. Tifa and Cloud were always meant to be in my opinion and your fan fic proved that. Aeris had a huge crush on Cloud and Tifa was very jealous. I consider myself Tifa because people have said I look like her, act like her, fight like her and talk like her. My favorite guy is also Cloud! Keep up the wonderful work and email me back if you want to learn everything about Final Fantasy 7!
LethalDuckie chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great story! :D

Heh, I only played Dirge of Cereberus too. I watched Advent Children though. And I did a bit of research out of curiosity. And that all led up to only remebering that Aeris (flower girl) got stabbed in the back by Sephiroth. I forgot where. I'll leave that to someone else who knows more. ;

-PsychoT
Alucius chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Nice one-shot. Good work :)