Reviews for Always About You
01waterlily chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
its kinda freaky cause i can realate with everythig, even the same name as the person its dedicated for.
Kagome Lovely chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I loved that last 4 lines. I can relate to that. In the line that says 'And lovesick goals' what goals is she talking about?
Inu Adic chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
good I like it!
Moments Captured chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
wow. i really like this. i can't wait to hear some more of your poems... they are so good. i mean how do you do it. mine are not that good, but your are like WOW! lol. well i loves it .

so yeah hopefully you will write more!

paula...
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wow, that was super emo, but good. I think it'll go on my favs. and i'm sorry about AJ, but why won't he ever know? You can't talk, or even e-mail him? If you care for him so much, you should try to go after him, just like Kagome! .~* Just come clean and tell the truth if it's something like that. Don't let him slip through your fingers, you'll never forgive yourself. Sorry if that was really deep, i'm in that mood today.

Type you later!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
*sigh* that was sad I might have tears threatning to erupt butI'm holding back and once again here are my friends laughing at me cause I'm getting emotional ok now I'm getting mad, being emotional and aggresive isn't a good combo but I loved your poem it was so well writen!
iNuYaShAsweet chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I'm so sorry...I know it's probably not the same situation but believe me when I tell you I know how much it hurts or still does. It's like every song you hear reminds you of him. I related so much to your poem, it's like it was my story except the other one he loves is my best friend, and he cheated on her with me...now I can't even talk to him. You know the part where it says :

Loving someone without a cause,

Is like trying to mend the broken pieces,

Of a shattered heart,

Cutting my fingers each time,

But always saying I’ll be just fine,

This laugh, this smile,

Are just empty promises,

It actually made me cry, it's exactly how I feel.

I'm so sorry and your poem is beatiful!