Reviews for Mad World
melissa chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is very good and it has me wondering what would happen next? Have you thought about doing a sequel?
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was so sad. But really, really good. I loved the emotions. And the song fit perfectly.
A Someday Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
So sad...yet, so wonderfully well put. You are a really good writer!
tamoranarutoholic chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
woow thats so powerfull
oldshoe chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I love it when my two fav characters act like dumba55es, it makes for good angst lol. Nice job, thanks for the read.
Umino Akeme chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Ah, so sad. Poor Kakashi, her sounds heart-broken, and as for Iruka, ouch
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
aye. That was SAD. I love that song, and the way you put them together worked really well here. Depressing. But really nice job.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
;-;

So...so sad...
Dolphin-Sensei chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Well written, I like the tone in it, its also ironic that that I was listening to that when i clicked into this fic
Densoro chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow, that one was really sad ;_; Poor Iruka and Kakashi, they're both royally screwed up in this one.

Still, you did a nice job of royally screwing them up
moocow33 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
drools that was an awesome angst and loved the ending where you could have left that extra bit out and leave the reader wondering ... and unlike other authors you left us hanging ... good one shot (i am assuming it is)
DandyxRandy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
i loved this and the song.
freak0592 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*throws overly-large rock at Kakashi* ARG! DIE! I HATE YOU! *throws more rocks at him* HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO IRUKA! HES ALL...NICE...AND...UM...NICE!

*deep breath* o-okay, im fine now. This one was nicely written...normally im not into fics written this was, but you made it very good! Great Job! Write a sequal maybe...about their life after this whole thing. Do they stay together, break it off, does Kakashi continute to do that to Iruka? SO MANY QUESTIONS LEFT UN-ANSWRED!

Can't wait to read more of your fics! Great Job!

~Freak (Carly)
happychica chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was awesomely sad. I feel so bad for Kakashi...in a I-can't-believe-he-was-too-stupid-to-notice-what-he-was-doing kinda way. Poor 'Ruka, he's always fighting, isn't he. For something, agenst something, always fighting...-.- I need to go to bed before I scare anbody (I appologize if this review doesn't make sense).

Basically, I LOVED this story, but now I feel down, which I think is the point of angst. Godspeed with other writings!
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
wow, that was very emotional