Reviews for Powerless
Aiagia chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I love this story. And your work in general. Please keep up the wonderful work! :)
cartoonlover 1 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
So sad! Pleasw make a sequel so we can know what happened to Danny! Please!
Anjali chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I like this chapter! And I really want to see how this story develops and eventually ends... but it says you last updated in 2008! WHY YOU NO UPDATE?!

I won't give up hope on this story; it's too good, and it's current stopping place too hopeful for that to be an option. I may not check in often, but I'll never stop checking!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I think you missed a card... the coffin with four swords adorning it... unless it isn't an official tarot card? I don't know; I don't really know anything much about tarot... Love the story!
snakeofdreams chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
faved
DPfruitloop chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
BLAH! I LOVE THE ENDING! XD HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING! AH I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES SOOOO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
IceDragon19 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Wait... So did Danny die and become a full-ghost or did he actually make it?

Loved the story by the way. :D

icedragon
Timetrixter22 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
as usual you have astounded me with your literary capability. This is a truly great story.
ghostgal15 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Really good maybe due a sequel
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
so the question is, is danny positively dead? all we know for sure is that his ghost form... evaporated. *shrugs* his could still be half-human, for all we know.

brittney
Sholay chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
Hello!

I know that this is an incredibly late review, but I recently reread this story and I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the read! _

It made me excited, it made me anxious, worried, and relieved. On the other side, it made me sad and had parts that were distinctly discomforting. So both good and bad emotions, all in 9 chapters! So awesome! D

You have a way of creating a 'world' that draws the reader in. When I read your stories it's like I'm right there, over Danny's shoulder, seeing what he's seeing. You have detail, but not so much that it bogs the reader down.

I admit that I was a little disappointed that Danny died in the end, but I think it's more because of the 'finality' of it (no more Danny Fenton) takes me aback than any actual critique of your writing. It was a very dramatic way to end the story.

The scene with the GiW was inspired :D Really! It was so awesome to have Danny's secret revealed in that way. And Danny was so SICK of the mess his life was in that he completely took the agents in stride, getting them to sit down and chat with him XD

(I could SO picture Dash's and Paulina's faces during that time. I wonder what Valerie was thinking though? :3)

Poor Maddie and Jack never really got that explanation from Danny.

And Tarot was a really awesome original character. I liked how she completely outclassed Danny, yet he never gave up and literally threw everything he had at stopping her from destroying his home and family.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough _' It was lots of fun reading this again and, even though DP is over, it still makes me want to go back and watch old episodes of the show X3

Adio!

Sholay
Starburstia chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
jesus, PLEASE tell me there's a sequel to this...
daniblovespie chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
its... ALIVE..

no,no wait i killed it

a awesome quote by me!

good ending:)
hawkflyer667 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
W...o...w... That was...crazy. And epic. O That was one of my favorite stories of yours! Crazy, confusing, leaving me reading feverishly to figure out what the hell is going on with Danny, breathless with antisipation, and not wanting to go do my homework. (Well, the last one isn't that hard. D )

Great great job.

Hawkie
Black Firelight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Arggh! This was the best Danny Phantom fic I've ever read and it ends HERE! Ack! Damn you! Make a sequel, PLEASE!