Reviews for Smoke From The Fire
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I knew it was smoking… Sam smoking reminded me of one of my story request except the reason Sam was hook on cigarettes was ‘cuz while Meg was smoking (2 packs) Menthols a day Sam’s body was becoming depended on the nicotine and Sam gets jittery and jumpy without a cigarette for a long time
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
yes yes. should not smoke. it's bad for you... hahaha.. really

*grins guiltily.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Good story! I'm just glad it was smoking and not drugs! Surprised Dean didn't smell it on him. My sister smokes and goes outside and thinks that keeps the smell off, but it doesn't.
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Good little story. I liked it.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Welcome back! Enjoyed the story (as always)! Glad Sammy agreed to quit smoking- and you should too :) Don't mean to preach but my Grand-dad and my sister-in-law's Mom both died of lung cancer from smoking. I would hate for us to lose such a talent as yours because of it too. Thanks for sharing I'm REALLY glad you're back from your hiatus.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Heh nice. I like it. But you know how bad smoking is right? And it is so nasty! There are way more fun ways of getting rid of stress, PUNCHING BAGS! Heh, sorry didn't mean to go all parental on you... But this was interesting, really good. Good luck with everyting!

-Animal
Cupido chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow, Haley, you're back! Great story! I am serious, for a moment I thought that you'd given up on Supernatural, like for real. Seriously.
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Have to agree nasty habit and a horrible death if you get the most prevelant cancers associated like lung, mouth or throat cancer. Great story I always enjoy the stories about the boys reestablinshing the brotherly bonds.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Original idea...I really liked it!
Julie chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aw, that was cute! Good job! : )
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
YES! YOU'RE BACK! Seriously, do you have any idea how much I've missed you. Your stories are always so freakin' awesome! Great job with this. Catch ya on the flip side.