Reviews for At the End of the Cherry Blossom Lane
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow! You are an amazing writer. I'm really speechless. Usually, I could come up with something better than this but I'm just in awe of this characterization of Rei. There are so many lines that grabbed and I was very close to crying while I read this (that is an accomplishment cuz I'm pretty introverted). I really did feel this story. WOW!
StoneLion chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
You amaze me with your ability and your vividness.
Suffering Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
;-; beautiful. simply beautiful.
ms. commas and ampersands chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
So so good! I love Jadeite and Rei too! *stares off into space dreamily* ANyway, that was very well written. A wonderful portrayal of Rei's emotions... It had been so long since I read a good Rei fic... Thanks! Keep it up!
minako chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Dark yet incisive. Loved it!
Charmed4ever2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
cute
Campino chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
WOW. You are a VERY talented writer. Great fic!
VO1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Holy...crap! where did you get this one from? this was simply ingenious...perfection! i can't say enough, i just don't know what to...wonderful! be proud of yourself!
Ica-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
;.; That was so sad! *tries to swallow lump in her troath* Great work! *sob*
Melete chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
I have really enjoyed this story its very poetic throughout..very lyrical and moving..truly its a rare story. Thank you and I hope to see more of your writing : ).
Sailor Anymouse chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
wow...that was nice...make one of Mako~Chan pleeze! I adore her and Rei. At first this story was confsuing but after reading it three times I got it ;;.I sorta knew the cute blonde was Jedeite though I dun think he's kawaii at all. That was sad, but between Mako and Rei I say Mako has lived a more depressing life then Rei in some cases. But anyway pleese make one for Mako~Chan! You should do one for Setsuna, even if u do or don't support Mamoru and Setsuna fics I think that u can write one cause most of them are sad. But hey I like Usagi! Usagi and Mamoru is a kawaii couple but so is Setsuna and Mamoru! ok I rambling but pleeze make more of these!
somuchpretty chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
oh wow that was so amazing so beautiful so so everything nice to say about a story. you are so talented I hope you never stop writing you are just so wonderful you must be a extraordinary person to write such beautiful stories:) well I guess I'll see you around je ne:)