Reviews for Love thy Neighbor
ScaryMalice chapter 20 . 1/25
Hey I read this story waaaay back and just reread it and even though you probably wont finish thanks for writing I really enjoyed reading
Min-chan17 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
please continue
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
I'm reading this in 2016... and you still no update...come on, we are dying... your story is amazing! Please, please, for the love of all that you would consider true in life... continue, please. WE BEG YOU.
kaggybearr chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
(currently can't get on my acc rn but its the same as the )

2016 and still reading this ridiculously amazing fanfic. I love the portray of the gentle yet stubborn Inuyasha that only gives in to Kagome; you honest to god really nailed his perspective down so so so well. He is so incredibly strong and weak at the same time, and while I'm not an avid fan of the whiny crybaby Kagome (I guess she is a little spoiled after all but still), I think it's endearing that inu loves her and every one of her flaws. The flashbacks are always a nice constant touch to add more umph and back up to the main plot line. Miroku seems like a wonderful person who cares deeply about his friends and his struggles of maintaining a facade and his secrets is a wonderful touch. He has come a 180 and matured(although still a lech) and grown as a character. My heart was like "HOLY SHIT HE DIDN"T" when she found inu in a ...um.. comprising situation, but I laughed at the 4 bras thing because it showed inuyasha's character so incredibly well as this overgrown kid that is trying his best to push away the woman he loves so she can be safe and I couldn't help facepalm. It was absolutely beautiful to me when he said that for once he will try to act selfishly and for himself, and I adored it. I just finished your entire story in one sitting and I'm feeling a bit dazed but happy all the same. I genuinely hope you do consider picking up the story because you have some amazing fans (such as myself I would like to add;)) who care about what you write and has fallen in love with your work.
the Honeycomb chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
I can't believe this was never finished! I suppose 10 years is too long to hope for a return.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
I just reread your story again and it's as amazing as I remember. It made me literally laugh out loud so many times. I do hope one day you'll update but if not thank you for sharing your work. Always a fan!
FeathersInWind chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Please please please finish this story ! 2015 and still reading ):
sugarforyourtea chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
I love your story! Hopefully you update :(
Closet lover chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
That awkward moment when the fanfic you've come to like hasn't been updated since 2007.
Why does this always happen to me?
Oh well I'm going to follow anyways.
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Inuyasha called Kikyo Dominatrix O0O Poor Jai and Kagome too, she was too young and she lose her father and another man is going to take her father place, is natural everything... can't wait to read the next chapter
ellen chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
That a cool way to make best friends '
kelliko chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
I'm really loving this story. The character development is great and you can see the growth Inuyasha and Kagome have in just one month. I really hope you do eventually one day continue this story. (: Hope you're doing well in whatever you are up to these days.
KagomeKitten-lovely chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
OMG ITS BEEN SO LONGGGGG AHHHHH! PLEASE UP DATE SOON! IM DYING! i love the inukag btw :) i hope you have them confess and fix their relationship soon, holy shiz i love this fanfic :D
Kaggybearr chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Damn this is a serious KICKASS story! You write like a author! It's so good! Plz update!
(P.s. if you could, would you read my story and tell me what you think about it?)
Ulam chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I dont know how many times ive read your story but i do wish, youll one day come back & continue it. Lovely story.
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »