Reviews for Self Preservation
ariz33 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Wonderful story, I have read one of your newer stories and thought I should check out some of your other work. Your writing is amazing! I love when stories have an actual plot and they follow them. Also, I love the detail in your stories, it makes a huge difference. Hope that you update this story, but if not I'll just continue to read your newer work! Wonderful!
Kimberly Ramone chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Great story... I didnt watch the second season yet, but i know what is going on there, this is just wonderful, I especially liked the deal they made:D and when Brennan told what she thinks to Cam, well that was pretty col:D:D

Good luck with writting, i hope you will continue soon :))
qblisa chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
That was fantastic. You are fantastic.

I LOVE the deal they made. It was so bold of Seeley to suggest it. I love it when the characters take unexpected risks like that. I also love how Booth was jealous at the thought of Tempe with another bloke... lol.

This is going to be a GREAT story. Truly unique and excitng. I hope you continue with it. Please continue with it.

Lisa :)

PS: It is 2.30am and I am so tired, but I couldn't stop reading. It was fabulous.
qblisa chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
I loved, loved, loved how Booth dumped Cam. hehe. I live in Australia and the second season of Bones starts this Thursday (I'm so excited!), so I really don't know what Cam is like (other than what I read here on fanfiction). I bet I will hate her (but love the conflict she brings), just like in this story.

So, someone is messing with Tempe and Russ. I can't wait to find out who. Her father perhaps? I guess I will find out soon enough.

qblisa chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Gosh, there is just so much in this chapter to comment on.

I think the whole ghost of Tempe's mother could be a really good storyline. It would be interesting for Temperance to deal with something that is based upon no logic.

I also LOVED the conversation between Cam and Temperance. Thank god Tempe "had all the human sucked right out of her" before the meeting. I loved how she squashed Cam with every word. LOVED IT!

I also like how Ang has told Booth all that has happened. Tempe needs help, but she is too stubborn to ask for it. So, Booth to the rescue, whether she likes it or not.

Lisa :)

PS: I can see why you called this story 'self preservation' - Poor Tempe has shut down because she just wanted to survive a really rough patch in her life.
Koria chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Definetely an interesting plot line, I also love how the characters are developing. Great job! Please keep writing this story!
dreamfast3 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
i really like it, its well done and has a great plot and story line. the writing is captivating, and i can't wait to see how both the story and the relationship develops. please update soon!
ScarecrowSchofield chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Good fic - and a good idea for one aswell. Interseting about Bones' mother, I wonder who is messing with their minds. Hmm... Please update soon!
Kari43 chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Great story. I like the Brennan's relationship with her brother, you capture their personalities well.

The agreement between Booth and Bones could get interesting depending on how long you draw it out.

Thanks for a great story.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
all three chapters have been great...and Booth and Brennan are on there way back to healing their wounds...slowly! Are you going to be updating soon? It shows Nov as the update for chap 3 unless that is something else...I just wanted to make sure you weren't giving up on the story...it's too good!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I don't care how you do it...just fix it. I can't stand having these two this way. I think Booth deserves to feel like pondscum for a while for what he has done...but as far as this being the end of Booth and Brennan forever...that is just SO not going to happen. Great first chapter. Nice and long. Angelator thing was freaky! Hope Booth tells Cam to take a hike!
tracgyrl chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
WOW this story is really interesting! I wonder who's following them. I really adore how you've included Russ in this story.

I hope you continue...can't wait to read more!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
i love the deal! and i love the interactions between russ and brennan. i think its on character for brennan to be looser with her brother. can't wait for more.
Scarlet Scully chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Sorry it's taken me so long to read this latest story. It's been great so far. You seem to have a good grasp of both Booth and Brennan's characters. Interesting storyline so far. I'm anxiously awaiting an update.
Khitie Ethrin chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
I agree with Russ, this is going to be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »