Reviews for Self Preservation
mae chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
can't wait for chapter 4. very, very good.
Tony DiNozzo Freak chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Please continue this. Must have Booth and Brennan together. Poor Booth, being a jerk, but being man enough to admit to it. Bones should kick his but for hurting her, but eventually forgive him. But hey, that's just me. :D:D

Tiffany
Ronata chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
ah i love when they make deals. I cant wait to see how long it lasts. Thanks
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Jaed...

This REALLY IS BETTER than "Days of Our Live"! OMG It THIS was a spectacular chapter! Absolutely brilliant with the "I have a proposition for you"! I was pretty impressed with Booth! I just love how you take them from a difficult situation and how they just lay everything out on the table with total honesty! OH, and I was roll'n at the IHOP remark and when Brenn said she wanted to meet him at the "mouse and cheese place"! Not to mention how she was talking about the taxi and being followed and all the sudden she says "Why do I keep smelling maple syrup?"...Are you sure you don't want to add 'Humor' to the genre? I'm l king forward to finding out more about the case too~~It's prett Y! What a cool storyline! Can't wait for NEXT chapter chick!

YTDG!

~G :D
caroldpb chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I totally love this, Booth dumping Cam, and Bones and Booth

agreeing to no sex oh this is going to be good.

And who is doing this to Bones & Russ..

More soon please..
siapom chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
LOL. Oh, that's brilliant. This should be interesting. :D
siapom chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Ok, that's just creepy! And, as much as I'd love to say "poor Booth", I can't. He deserves what he's getting. As for Cam...I can't stand that woman. Which is saying something, since she's not real and all. :)
someheartsxx chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Good Chapter! I hope the next chapter will have plenty of BB fluff!

... That's worth about 5 cents. I'd give more but just like you, I'm a poor author... But my stories good!
siapom chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Ok, I know I've been busy, but... How did I miss this story? This is such an amazing start! The description of Brennan pulling in on herself is wonderfully written. At least I don't have to wait to see what happens next. :D *goes to read chapter 2*
Jerry chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
WRITE FASTER!1
Sensi chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Spooky... Just yesterday I was sitting and thinking how I would love to read more of this story... And what do you know... This morning it's here - updated! :D

Does it make me a mean person to say I kinda expected for Russ to beat up Booth for hurting his little sister? :p Tpttally didn't expect you to drop angst this quickly and Bones to forgive Booth. So I'm scared this will be just a calm before storm. Anyway interesting deal they agreed on! Can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers! :)
Dawn92 chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
lol very good
Howdylynn chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Oh, I think their deal is excellent too. I can't wait to get a glimpse of the ensuing tension! :)

Great long (yay!) chapter! Love your writing style. :)
Cora Clavia chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I love it! And I, too, grew up thinking Chuck E. Cheese was the closest to heaven we got in this life . . . great story.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
One love the ending A/N. really cute.

Two, what a wonderful chapter. Very nice
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »