Reviews for Self Preservation
omg chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I really like Booth's proposition. That's just perfect! I love the idea of him sitting there, proposing it. Very cute. And that was a great chapter. I liked the inclusion of the maple syrup disaster.
g8trgrrl chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
This chapter was terrific. I really like that they're taking time with a relationship, while a steamy, sexy, cant-get-my-hands (or anything else)-off-of-you sex scene is always great, it's nice to read stories with a slower relationship. One that has time to truly develop between them. Again, I like seeing Russ in this story, and the fact that he is rooting for Brennan and Booth together. I loved their final conversation, when he said it's better than Days... There's such an intriguing story opening up here too about their past that I'm eager to find out more about. Nice job!
OB chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I would have rathered Bones punch Booth repeatedly for sleeping with Cam ;), but the abstinence deal is good too. Please update soon!
SleepDeprived07 chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Dude. I'm loving this story. And am now kicking myself upside the head for not venturing around these parts for a while now and immersing myself in the different Bones universes you writers come up with. Great work!

I must admit, I was a bit hesitant about reading this story when I saw it because I'm usually not a fan of the angst. I like it only in small doses. Add the "ghost-mom" thing and I was a little skeptical on whether I'd enjoy this story or not. Happy to say that I got past that and read all three chapters in one sitting! Also, I'm quite thrilled that Russ is part of the story. Now, I'm very VERY curious as to why exactly Brennan and Russ' mom is "appearing" to them. Is it a hoax or is it legit? And how will the Cam-factor further affect B/B now that Booth's broken up with her and has agreed to a quasi-exclusive relationship with Brennan? Post the next chapter soon!
Lindsey chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
omg i love this fanfic!...its turning out really good...caint wait for the next chapter...if there is gonna be one!...plz keep writing and if you can send a e mail letting me know when u have an update?
goldpiece chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
And for seconds I'm going to tell you how much I like this story. I really like the way you have the characters developing their relationship, and I'm interested to see how the thing with mom's head is going to go. This is all an intruiging idea, and it's so nice to see some meatier fare here on the site. Can't wait for your next update.
Ronata chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
seeing their mother and someone watching them,... very interesting. thanks
Pereybere chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Hey! A cool story with cool dialogue, great character chemsitry and most of all a plot! You really are my favourite writer! Loved the Camille/Booth interaction and I was thinking 'yeah, kick her ass! Yeah!' the whole way through that. Amazing babe! I cannot wait for some more!

XOX Andi
squaddleduck chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
yay a new turn in the story, brennans not so crazy n sum1s settin them up. its good so far. plz update soon coz u just made me totally curious 2 find out who saw. n cn u plz bring on sum booth/brennan fluff (soz am just 1 4 romance wen it comes 2 them 2) lol :)
goldpiece chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Wow Jaed, can we say you hate Cam much? My goodness. I know I don't like her because she's mean and selfish, but wow, the total Cam hatred. That chapter just dripped with it. I'm also not saying it wasnt' warranted, but wow. Cam hatred.

As for the talking Christine Brennan head, I get the feeling that due to the fact that Matthew Brennan was a science teacher is smart enough to figure out a way to rig that machine to tell Tempe and Russ to stop looking for him. He's a smart man. I'm sure that's where Tempe gets it from.

Anyway, I wait with baited breath for an update. Sorry it took so long for me to review, but I've had a lot going on with work. Anyhoo, I hope you have an update soon. This is a fascnating story.
OB chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
That was a great second chapter! Please update soon!

I liked the way you bring out a more softer and vulnerable Brennan when she is around Russ, contrasting with her emotionally barricaded self around Booth.
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Jaed,

SUPERB CHAPTER! PERFECT!

OK...the Angelator stuff is really freaky! Cool! Weird! Interesting! Alarming! Crazy? Intriguing! Can't wait to see where that aspect of the story goes!...

As far as Booth is concerned...YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I wa scream'n at the stupid computer screen! Got up and did the happy dance![really glad no one was home!] YES, he royally f #%$d up...but that conversation with Cam... OMGodess! THAT WAS EXCEPTIONAL! That so needs to happen on the show! YUP, I've decided! You need to make them write that into the script! Now HE needs to do some SERIOUS appologizing, ass kissing, groveling, sucking up, etc., etc., etc., etc.! I'm just hoping she accepts his efforts, that it's not too late! That she'll let him back in! I' L king forward to the next chapter! SOON BABES! 'Kay!

G :D
NidrianRuuthane chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Absolutely fascinating.

Nice work.

staceyanne chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
wow, you are an amazing writer.. but you aren't planning on killing any of the main characters are you?
someheartsxx chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
It's finally over between them! F*ck you Cam.(sorry, too much)

More please!