Reviews for Self Preservation
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oy. Poor Brennan!

Interesting idea and a great start, sweetie. I'm interested to see where you take this!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :)
g8trgrrl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this one. I loved your other stories- you write about the sexual tension so well that I now this will be great!
Chelia chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
i am very very impressed so far. am loving the angela-brennan interaction. the first chapter and your story has already made my favourites list!
cole chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Good story a little depressing hope the next chapter has a bit more of a happy note
Bones4Booth chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really like the story. I can't wait for an update. Please explain Brennan's brusies, or did I miss something?
someheartsxx chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Good 1st chapter, seems like a story worth continuing. We all knew Bones was gonna find out sooner or later... :-)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Loved how Tempe stood her ground with Cam. You wrote it perfectly. Wonderful job
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
this is great to start off with. i don't think however you should have bones overreact to their being together to much, i could see her distancing herself and looking from the outside in.

this is great and i'll be waiting for chapter two but as far as it goes i have no idea for a story line.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7