Reviews for Mind Games
jon319 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
uhh..LOL Really interesting and so random that it was good. Just thinking about negi swearing in l33t made me crack up (which by the way i didn't know about until know. : ) ] So yah in the end it was random in a good way. I really liked it.
Serac chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
? What kind of spoiler did Wikipedia hit you with, man? Oh, and you're not dead in a ditch somewhere! Rock on. Raedric has learned that Russian assassins just can't cut it when you're concerned. You may think your battle to the death over Negima! was finished, but it's not...
Master Masa Random chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Welcome back, you make us of random fics proud.
Master Masa Random chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow! I was actually mentioned in the actual story! Whoo! I don't know how my restraining order came into play, but I love it! This looks like something I've written! Maybe I should call you Jennon-Random-Donnon! Well I must say, I understand where you stand about that whole breakfast thing, I'd like to say you've made me want to write something like this, but I won't because I fear for my sanity! Cool fanfic man, hope you don't get busted for some stupid reason!
ChefYotsuba chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
help. I need a translator. I can't keep up with all the abreviations and Konoka.

Other than that... it was... very... uh... interesting, I think is the word I am looking for.

Anywho that was wierd but good, because I like wierd. Keep up the wierd, I mean good work.
TFKeyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
yes you should collaborate and maybe get some food first, but then it wouldn't be so fun to read. Thanks for the laugh!
Raedric chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh em ef gee. You so did NOT go there. I do believe you did. You parodied my parody! I am thinking about making a cubed parody just to piss you off!

You also managed to bring up something I forgot. People who self-insert and bring others with them! Nu!

You shoulda brought the hamsters with us, I liked it.

But now I will have to write sometime just to screw with your brain.

As for the collaboration, Im always open to new things. An enjoyable read.
Serac chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Holy crap, what the hell was that! Oh man, my head...

But Konoka using the...writing thing...was pretty awesome. 6 wifebeater mace, that was funny. Ha, ha, Raedric and Masa made chameos, too, that's awesome. You guys should write crazy random crap like this more often!
Eternum123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I thought it was "Somebody set us up the bomb!" not "Somebody set up us the bomb!". Heck, this was hilarious! Want to make a collab fic?