Reviews for Ultramarine
Thisismedealwithit chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Omigosh this story is amazing i looove it. update soon. and :p well damn hes human again. poor ed.
Just-Lynn-10310 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
awesome!
Just-Lynn-10310 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
well if this isnt the end ehy hasnt it been updated in forever? so please update soon because this is a story that only has the fma characters in in and has pretty much completely nothing to do with the fma story line and such, that i like..its pretty awesome
Just-Lynn-10310 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
liitle mermaid play a part in the inspireation? lol just kiddin...great story so far !
Lost in the wing of angels chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
about to say cause it sounded a bit like an ending and i was gonna shoot myself if it was. otherwise i like this story and you added some odd twists but overall they came out alright so keep it going
Me And My God Complex chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Vereh good.
loser in the gutter chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
OMFG THATS SUPER GOOD

reall nice job. i hope that they meet again. wait, duh, of course they will. right? RIGHT? anyway, great story!
Daddy Elric chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
xD Okay, We'll start with the beginning. xD THe Go Fish thing was so cute! xD "He cheats!" We especially liked that Aru beat him at /solitaire/. xD How does one beat someone else at solitaire?

Secondly.. TT Roy! We want him back down there with poor Edo!

*sits eagerly* We await your next chapter!
agent000 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
Wow, very good chapter! Poor Ed and Roy, having to have the truth come out like that, and now Roy doesn't even remember Edward except in his dreams! What's going to happen now? Is Ed ever going to get himself onto the land like he so badly wants? Is Roy even going to remember him? Also, is Alphonse EVER going to get back to normal? LOL! Anyway, thanks for another great chapter, and I hope you update soon!
slothfulair01 chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
Oh...dear snap oh no Roy's in trouble. What will hapen? Are Roy and Ed ever going to meet again.
VadMustang chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
I really love this story...! is so original really! cant wait for the next chap to come! hehehe ed you pervert! of course you dont know what it was but still...pervert! and roy forgot everything? no...he cant! anyways update soon!
Jasmine chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
Update! I want to know what is going to happen! PLZZ UPDATE!
Hats and Fuzzie Socks chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
IT's good that's this isn't the end. I would of killed you if it was.
Rokona chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
This was great! But Roy doesn't remamber! And Ed FINALLY confesed(?) Please update soon to let us see what happens nexted!
Hikaru chapter 7 . 12/26/2006