Reviews for What Would Happen if Sky and Riven Were a Couple
Rival lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Sorry, this is my first Winx Yaoi story and you ruined it. I'd love to read that sort of story- but you make it seem like two guys loving each other is gross. It's not.

Good ideas, though.
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hhahaahhah. Wow, Chibi. You have put so much effort in this! Okay I joke a bit but never mind, cute and funny.
But... Why is it 'ew' to have two guys together? As a woman, I can say that it is pretty understandable, since I like guys and I can see why is easier to have such feeling for a guy than to get into a romantic relationship with woman. (not that I have tried to make out with a girl, but the sole idea makes my stomach sick). Plus gays are awesome, they know fashion and they have a lot of useful talents that girl needs.
i.think.i.cant.say chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i dont think i can make a nice comment for this, this isnt a flame but ive seen many slashes but this one is...kinda creepy, i dont like it im orry, but dobt listen to me okay? you can do what you want
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
It always confuses me why ppl that don't like yaoi want to challenge themselves to write it. O.o? Anyways, it seems like a good idea. You should write it only if you want to. Fics come out better if you're writing them and u actually like them. Fics I write 4 other ppl but don't like come out crappy. I am seriously pissed that no one wants to write yaoi for Winx Club, even though it has very sexy guys that would look SO hot together. But that's just my opinion. Something weird just happened. you inspired me to write a SkyxRiven fic. Oh, yeah. Its a great idea, and this isn't a, yeah. Write more.
LordLoveless chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
u know, that might just work.

try writing it...

u have my support!
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Sky and Riven, a couple? Blimey, I'm speechless. The idea is too... eurgh! I can't comment on this idea, so I'll leave it to my little friend Polli.

So Polli, Sky and Riven together - what do you think?

Yep, couldn't have put it better myself!
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
hehe, I knew those two always had secret fantasies about each other!
Exclamation mark and co chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I've read a few of your stories and I think their good so I challange you to write a ShikaxTema fic from Naruto. If you don't know what I'm talking about then forget it.
Dark Angel of Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Not to mention, can you think of what Diaspro would say? I can imagine her going on a spre at all these parlours and stuff,because she wold be upset that she lost Sky to anothr man. You know the questions that go through a gal's mind, lol. Same with Bloom, so you could imagine Bloom and Diaspro actually xommiserating over this. Musa tendes to hold her feelings in a bit, but Bloom would probably drag her along, too. _

If you wanted to expand this into a full scene (or two), you can stop short of the actual action, and maybe even gte someone who writes yaoi to write that particular bit if you wanted ot continue it. Never underestimate the power of a good co-author!

People do go through experimental stages sometimes; but it's important to keep them as in-character as possible, too, if you decided to do that. Still, it is funny. _
XOtotheloveXO chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
EXPIRIMENT? -multiple question marks and exclamation points-
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
jessiedoll chapter 1 . 10/15/2006

Much angst and hotness
ladynightsky chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Hmm...Sky and Riven together kind of scares me, but hey, what do I know. Hope you start writing the fic soon, so I can form an opinion. ;)

Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
OMG i can actualy see sky and riven being a couple! i luv it.
Aiosou chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I know I'm a guy, but this is way jokes, especially at the end! :D