Reviews for Code Lyoko E 102: Show Of Force
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Cool.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
yay yumis normal well alost except the lyoko thing but other then that
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
YAY! Yumi's back to normal!

but Sanne is back? hmm... i see how she could fuse herself with yumi... very smart of her.

im off to read the next episode!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That is I think 4 times now... And he wasn't killed again he was just put back to where he was before the attacks started.

To Idestinybdon, they weren't immature, they were that of a teen who was celebrating. Aelita, who I've made 15, was celebrating and with Xana corrupting her it got extreme. I did this episode because it was different from others, no real direct attacks on the group just Aelita being a wild and crazy teen. And now that Yumi is fixed, Sanne is free, what will happen? Read the next episode when it comes up to find out!
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Whoa! Smashing action!

Happy Birthday Aelita! And a lot(more) presents!:)

I'm glad that Yumi is normal again and I wonder how they will use Sanne.

So Wiliam has been bringed back to life... and killed again...

How many times it was already?

(If he is so hard to kill permanently maybe I should take care of him personally, revive, train and incorporate to my army and when I gather enough soldiers I conquer the world... nevremind, forget about it.)

Ok. If don't slept reading this, than good luck with the next one. Now i have to burn my mark on the moon in my dimension (but first I have to figure it out cause i don't have any :))

By the way can I take William when you don't need him anymore? :)
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow that was one hell of a twist. great story good luck with the next one.

KnightX
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
me once again, as usual i really like this episode, but what will happen with sanne? bye bye

Lyokoluva :)
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Well done. Good story. Finally, Yumi's cured! That was getting annoying.
ldestinybdon chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
...Please hurry up with getting Aelita back. Now you're just making her childish. But, as always, update the story soon.