Reviews for It's okay, I don't expect a real answer
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was so sad and stuff man... I loved it.

The way you switched back and forth like that was amazing!

Keep it up :)
Regret Not A Thing chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You have a lovely writing style. It's subtly descriptive and juxtaposes soft words with a harsh act. I applaud you.

Just a few things, there's some minor grammar mistakes, typos, whatnot, maybe go through and just touch it up. But hey, everyone has those kinds of things. I know my writing does!

Really don't be discouraged by reviews, all of the best fics I've read have had next to no reviews. People don't like oneshots, because for most I think it's a lot about plot and very little about writing style.

I think this piece needs a bit of refining, I feel the characters of Rowan and his wife are a little cardboard, but I suppose that was your point. Maybe a bit overdone?

Great work at any rate.
Erinne Willows chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
poor Chase! I love the description in this story; it's so well written!
hopefulwriter27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
wow, this is good. very intense and sad, but insightful and good.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
pretty good! i only had one minor problem... you said someone had an epitome and said he could come. the right word is 'epiphany'. I love the story though!
Romanse chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
WOW! That was a gem of a story. VERY sophisticated, elite writing. Don't be discouraged by the small number of reviews left. I hope you continue to post here as well as find yourself an exclusive archive where your writing can be showcased properly.
Shadow-Dreamer15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006