Reviews for 00:05
Elizabeth Routledge can't be arsed to sign in chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I'm one of your ER fanfiction fans. This is the first WW fic I've read, having just started watching it in the UK recently, and you've got me hooked. Nice work. I don't really want to say this, because I can't remember whether it was in part 1 or 2, but the hell with it - you got the part about who pulled CJ down right.
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Wow... great... and you did Drunken CJ very well. ;) "For ever and ever and ev –" That just made me laugh, as did the part about calling Toby. Excellent - keep it up! You're off to a great start.
Aphreal42 chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
This is a nice little glimpse into the characters' lives, as well as a good explanation of a minor but interesting aspect of ITSOTG. (I won't say anything more so as not to spoil it for anyone) This is a nice start, though, so keep up the good work :)
glimmerdark chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
1st West Wing fic? I can't believe it. Kudos on a job well done!
Fiend-like-queen chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
This is a great story!Hey, don't fear about crossing over to the 'dark side', I'm considering it myself as the WW rooooocks!Write more WW fic!
Chloe chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I loved this. A great first story. Hope you write more soon.
Baked Goldfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Oh, this was good. Loved how you had that back story, and then tied it into the show. Would love to see more stuff by you . . .
Rhonda chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I liked this a lot. Nice tie in with the series.