Reviews for Fight Like A Fox
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
SWEET!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Flame14 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
For pairings I'd have to say and greatly support a Naruto/Hinata relationship. She is the only one for him. They are nearly opposites yet, they just fit so well together. As for the time mabey around 6-8 years old, this will give him a chance at life before being granted these gifts (and possible changes to his apperence.) But when making teams you should deffintly find some way put him and Hinata together on said team and try to get Naruto to sign the fox contract. Well thats all from me. See you later!

PS: Update man, this is great.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Good beginning. i love this already! Update when you get the chance!
Master DK chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
good begining
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Neat start! I like the way Arashi and Kyuubi met. Willing to beta if you're still looking. Hope there is more to this soon!
airstep chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I like this story. very cool intro.
XaKiel chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Yo, long time no see...

Ok, a couple things.. first, spelling.. I'll beta for you if you want.. i have a lot of time, even with school...

Second, it might have been better if you had said that Kyuubi attacked Konoha because that is where Orochimaru had come from. Maybe he teleported to his mates body and saw 'some nin with a konoha hitai-ate (Headband).

Lastly... I forgot my last point.. but oh well. it'll come to me at some point.

Btw, I have chapter 10 of my story up! x-p

I'd like to see where you take this story.

Ja ne

~Rantingmonkey~
oscar101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Really good r u writing a really weird pairing or just a normal one anyways i like naruto/kin dont ask why
STARR chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I would advise you to put a real summary, you would get a lot more readers that way.

This is a cute story. I really like it and I hope you write more soon.
Dragon Noir chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
pretty interesting start, has a good potential, though i would have like some more interaction between Kyuubi and the Yondaime

so on the end, i'm guessing kyuubi surrenders himself completely to the seal and uses his last "breath" to gives all he has and is to naruto... can't wait to see next chapter to see when this happen, just after the sealing or when naruto is a few months or years old and what changes it will brought to him, does it make him a hanyou or a full demon, what physical changes it will bring (don't make naruto an Inu-yasha clone)

as for the future, i have to say the review about making naruto trained by the other demon lords is enticing, maybe one of the other eight demon lords likes to go as a human to see what's happening (because (s)he is bored of his(her) clan) though i have my doubt of kyuubi ascending to godhood, even if it was a possibility he's made quite the mistake before being sealed in naruto... maybe make him a guardian spirit, he doesn't have any impact on the physical world besides being visible and able to talk to only naruto (his own personal ghost!)

as for the pairing, it depends on how you'll modifiy the characters' personality, but tenten or temari could be good, hinata too (i like her and those who think there's too many of them, count the sasunaru and compare then commit suicide) but as i said it depends on how you make them characters evolve... if you keep them like they are in the beginning of canon, ino would be quite a challenge to put with naruto and sakura should jump from a cliff, hinata is sweet and compassionate which is good for naruto to calm him and dull his sharp edges, but tenten and temari are good too, plus they're strong so they can either keep naruto in line (or be good comic relief if naruto pranks them) or stand by his side and defend him (plus temari being naruto's girlfriend is an excuse to see some more of gaara) JUST NO YAOI!

i'll try to mail you a corrected version of this chapter, the gramatical and spelling errors are atrocious
HisNameIsMyNM2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Very nice begining I'd like to see a yaio pairing with this, perhaps a GaaNaru you don't see too many quality fics with that couple.
Tioman chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
omg. i love it! please dont totally ruin it and make a gross pairing (only hinata, oc, or if gay sasuke are not gross) or give naruto long hair.
Hikory chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wah i can't wait to find out what happens next,this was such an awesome soon pleaze.
Steel Timberwolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
well cant comment on it much since its your prolouge, all i can say is keep going, dont let others flames keep you from continuing. for the pairings i vote for naru/ino not enough of those around. and if your looking for a beta. respond to this name im up for it. Im puting you on my alerts page to keep track of your story. till then ja ne
unknown chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
intersting story i hope you countine it