Reviews for Dumbledore's Man
Fugacity7 chapter 1 . 5/26
Interesting...
This was written before Deathly Hallows came out - but it still captured Snape fairly well. I can actually imagine the Harry of JKR's 7th book seeing to that Snape was buried at the foot of Dumbledore's sarcophagus. Snape was not a nice man - but he WAS ultimately a man of honor - something Harry is supposed to have acknowledged by his second son Snape's name as a middle name.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Snivellus Snape.

Death Eater.
The one who set in motion the means by which Harry's parents were murdered.
Abuser of abused orphans.
Boggarts take his form in the presence of abused "near-orphans".
Permitted atrocities to be committed against students while serving as Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Rot in Hell, Scum of the Earth.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Crying...
julesdap chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Poignant and moving and simply, beautifully written. Your imagery and writing are just so powerfully done, it's beyond words.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Perfect. All the more so as it was written before DH...yet it fits. Almost too well. Sniff.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Both sad and wonderful.
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cried at the end ,such a touching story
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is...a great piece of work. Usually a short fanfiction would recieve not so many reviews but I can see why you got so many reviews and favorites for a one shot.
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice!

Snape is one of my favourite characters (as you can guess from my name :D) and I really hope that he got some respect after his death in canon.
Patcher chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. The characterisation was wonderful - I love how Harry remembered both the good and bad of Snape, not dismissing his mistakes entirely just because he did the right thing. Fantastic work.
Miss Down chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting this.

-A happy (and weeping) reviewer
Acrimony102934 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Excellent story, please, write more!
Gayle Cato chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is really beautiful.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow, breath-taking. And written in 06, too... I like it.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011