Reviews for Dumbledore's Man
Snivellus Snape.

Death Eater.
The one who set in motion the means by which Harry's parents were murdered.
Abuser of abused orphans.
Boggarts take his form in the presence of abused "near-orphans".
Permitted atrocities to be committed against students while serving as Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Rot in Hell, Scum of the Earth.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Poignant and moving and simply, beautifully written. Your imagery and writing are just so powerfully done, it's beyond words.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Perfect. All the more so as it was written before DH...yet it fits. Almost too well. Sniff.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Both sad and wonderful.
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cried at the end ,such a touching story
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is...a great piece of work. Usually a short fanfiction would recieve not so many reviews but I can see why you got so many reviews and favorites for a one shot.
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012

Snape is one of my favourite characters (as you can guess from my name :D) and I really hope that he got some respect after his death in canon.
Patcher chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. The characterisation was wonderful - I love how Harry remembered both the good and bad of Snape, not dismissing his mistakes entirely just because he did the right thing. Fantastic work.
Miss Down chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting this.

-A happy (and weeping) reviewer
Acrimony102934 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Excellent story, please, write more!
Gayle Cato chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is really beautiful.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow, breath-taking. And written in 06, too... I like it.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:) Love this, a lot!
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
nearly had me crying there! I liked it how his feelings were so mixed and I liked the personifications and the awesome description of nature. I have to say it made me shiver in the middle of Summer in the hot climate of middle east.