Reviews for Dumbledore's Man
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Crying...
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Poignant and moving and simply, beautifully written. Your imagery and writing are just so powerfully done, it's beyond words.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Perfect. All the more so as it was written before DH...yet it fits. Almost too well. Sniff.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Both sad and wonderful.
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cried at the end ,such a touching story
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is...a great piece of work. Usually a short fanfiction would recieve not so many reviews but I can see why you got so many reviews and favorites for a one shot.
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice!

Snape is one of my favourite characters (as you can guess from my name :D) and I really hope that he got some respect after his death in canon.
Patcher chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. The characterisation was wonderful - I love how Harry remembered both the good and bad of Snape, not dismissing his mistakes entirely just because he did the right thing. Fantastic work.
Miss Down chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting this.

-A happy (and weeping) reviewer
Acrimony102934 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Excellent story, please, write more!
Gayle Cato chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is really beautiful.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow, breath-taking. And written in 06, too... I like it.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:) Love this, a lot!
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
nearly had me crying there! I liked it how his feelings were so mixed and I liked the personifications and the awesome description of nature. I have to say it made me shiver in the middle of Summer in the hot climate of middle east.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I just about cried. That is so very Harry Potter, to treat his least-favourite teacher with such respect in his passing. I love it.