Reviews for Endless Perspectives
Nina chapter 1 . 2/12
This is awesome! I think my favorite chapter was probably 3
xXGoldenDarknessXx chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I love this!
You blended the two stories seamlessly!
The one thing i wish you did was make Death and Sirius’s part longer, and more meaningful. But that might just be because those are my two favorite characters.
great fic
good job
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I loved all the chapters, except Desire's (And s/he's my favorite Endless!) Great job.
Voidangel Soren chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Whoa...that was deep. Real deep.

I can't really believe how accurately you depicted each of the endless. I especially liked Dream's and Death's chapters. Great job all around. And nice job with the proofreading.

Soren
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Ha! Nice ending. I enjoyed this fic, thanks.
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I have recently become obsessed with Sandman, and I've only found a few stories that cross it over with my other obsession, Harry Potter. You are doing a remarkable job. I'm off to read some more. Cheers!
Winged Knight chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
This is good, very good. Are you sure its completely done? I'd love to see more of it.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Thought provoking. I'll have to take another look at Gaiman's stuff. Well told.
Kunoichi 008 chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
I love it. ] The characterization was amazing. And the interaction was really believeable, I liked the first chapter with Snape and Dream, although it was kinda confusing (but then again I'm a bit slow) it was really good. I like how Delirium and Luna interacted too, even if it was really short, but I thought it was kinda cute.
Maniac Inside The Radio chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Ooh, lovely. It's always so nice to find a well-done crossover. *applauds*

I particularly liked the references to the gates of ivory and of horn (my Latin teacher had us translate that Aeneid passage many times over), as well as the very in-character Hermione scolding Ron.

Um. All in all, lurve!
Channah Crux chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
oh wow, first harry potter and sanmdan fanfic i'd ever seen written. Very creative and you've captured each charater's essence well.
swarlock chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This was excellent. Keep up the good work.
pohatufan1 chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I am normally suspicious of crossovers on general principle, but I found this to be a superbly thoughtful and thoroughly enjoyable piece. My only major complaint is an overuse of dashes at the ends of sentences. Ellipses wouldn't be much better; my advice would be to consider to what extent mere periods might be used to convey the same idea.

And, on a more specific note, the concept of Dream using exclamation points seems a little implausible. The entire series is pretty barren as far as exclamation points go and I can't recall Dream, in particular, ever using them. It just seems a tad out of character.

Otherwise, however, exquisite.
Dog chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
Finding good Harry Potter fanfiction is hard.

Finding good Sandman fanfiction is harder.

Finding good crossovers is pretty much impossible; I don't usually read them.

This was really good. I was impressed by how well you kept everyone in character. Thank you for a pleasant surprise!
BastetAzazis chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
What a wonderful story!

I loved the way you've presented Gaiman's characters and the paralel with HP's ones. Fantastic!