Reviews for Death is Never the End
Bukido-ka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This guy 'Connor' sounds alot like my OC. Pretty wierd. Also, are you some sort of mind-reader (if you are, I envy you) because I had the same idea except it would've involved Chao.

Nice companion for Eiketsu. When are you going to update your Anya story. I'm really looking forward to it.

From, Steve-san (or Steve Almighty. which ever you prefer)
Xowdash chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Good story...thats all I have to say, I'm tired of writing somewhat long comments. Oh no, its happening! I only intended for this to be "Good story", not explaning myself so I don't seem kinda rude. NO! I must stop now! Farewell, we shall meet again.
Raedric chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
xD your ability to incorporate other story ideas into your own reminds me much of Kimahri Ronso's "Lancet" ability.

Hell, you should just name that in one of them.

A good read, and interesting.
Serac chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Ha, ha, yes! That was great. Connor wearing pink, that's awesome. He conveniently had a picture of it, too. You pretty much summed up my seventy-thousand word story in a paragraph, too! Damn, way to keep things short and sweet!

You even used Masayoshi, a little bit! They're gonna be a fun combo to use, should the opportunity ever show itself...

Philosophical stuff is the good stuff, man. I'll take a swim in the more thought inducing stories anytime. Good job.
Eternum123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was a good sequel/one shot! I wonder who "Connor" is. Actually, I'm still a bit confused by this. Great oneshot!
Master Masa Random chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Ah... Masayoshi would piss off Connor don't you think? Well I must say that us three have connected our stories so much, we've become a group! Nice one man, it's cool how you can connect the dots like that huh? Remind me to put an Alexandra Springfield in my fic alright? That way all three of us have OC's to represent us! Thanks for writing this!
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
question...who is the mother of that child...i'm just curious...keep it up.
TFKeyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This was a perfect companion to your previous story. Wonderfull!