Reviews for The Unconditional Trilogy
reviewer chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Very well done. I enjoyed everything. I don't really mind the side SasuHina, because I know Hinata is not selfish as Sakura would be. I was thinking that if it's Sakura, she would not probably allowed Sasuke and Naruto's relsp to go on.

The changing of time from past to present is a bit confusing though, but besides that the story is wonderfully made. Sasuke's a bit OOC though, but I guess it's okay when you're really in love. I'm glad that Naruto did not do something stupid as well, like started dating someone else or worse slutting himself around like most of the story I read that has the same tone as yours.

Thanks for this good read. Hopefully ff dot net would not remove this story seeing as they started campaigning and deleting stories with a touch of lime or lemon.
Chikari chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
unique! i like it!
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh thats sad even if sasuke was an asshole for even considering of still having a relationship with naruto but at the end it was sad i love the story -
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Wow, that was pure brilliance. Amazing plot, extremely well written, excellent ending, and all around superb. I am extremely impressed and look forward to see more from you. Awesome work!
reychop chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
I love it... The story is well-written (Though I might thought Sasuke and Naruto is a little OOC But if thats what you intended, it does no harm to the story) Anyway, all I can say is: You did a good job..

Nice, happy ending. I hope to read more like this (or possibly, a sequel)
bunnykitune chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Rock Gecko chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
This CANNOT be your first ever fic :O It's so amazingly written! I love everything about it
blue-genjutsu chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Aww this was a great story and I loved the happy ending! :)
LovelyCookie chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
OMG, That was beautiful! You're such a great writer! I loved it! XD
Messing With Minds chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
wow... that was really good, definitely one of the best fics i have read on this site. congratulations on the fact that you are one of the few people on here that can spell every word correctly in the story, even if i cant
False-Image chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Aww! Cute!
Kurenai Tenshi chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
These chapter is even better than the 1st! and I had a few streams of tear when Sasuke rushed into Naruto’s room when he got nightmares & even to tired to wake up. Never did I cry that why when I read a fic. Your fic is awesome!
Kurenai Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh shit! Yours is GOOD! Very heart ripping.

And I DID have 2 tears out of my eyes when I reached:

"You idiot! What would I have done if you had…" he trailed off as the hiccupping sobs took over.
Mizuki hikari chapter 3 . 10/23/2006