Reviews for Beneath the Moon
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great sweet story! I love your imagery I could literally see what was happening. Great job!
UrawakaiPisces too lazy XD chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I realllyyyy liked this! It made me smile! I never really considered Roxette before but this is a great fic!
Shico-Bird chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow this is REALLY good! :D
X X Ringo X X chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw, I love this story so much! I think I'm gonna favourite it, 'cos it's just so cute!
paige chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
a little late on the review but i loved it this story was amazing!
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow, it's so lovely.

After reading this I have come to the conclusion that this is actually the cutest Orette x Roxas I have ever read; awesome job. All the sentences were descriptive, the idea was flawless, and everything was so adorable. Seriously, this is beautiful.

Good luck in the contest. x3 [fav'd]
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
im so jealous of ur mad skill it burns...

that was so uber cute...

AND

awesome.

another pair to fall in love with!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Gah! So cute. I adore it. Olette is one of my favorite characters, and you portrayed her excellently, I think. Another great story.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Ya know, your kinda physcic because this happened to me! OMG, its like reading my past. But sadly, my 'Roxas' is no longer mine. Lolx. This was so sweet and touching, especially the ending when they kissed. Brings back memories. Loved it. Keep it up okay?
Jini chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This is the first Roxas/Olette fic I've ever read, and all I can say is I'm pretty glad I came across this - it's was soo good, and beautiful and so wonderfully written. Your words were so...so...poetic! They flowed together so easily. I especially enjoyed this part in the story:

She narrowed her eyes; how she hated liars. “I’m not stupid, okay, Roxas? I see you with her every goddamned day!”

“What does that prove?” he asked softly. “You’re with me every night.”

She stuttered, trying to prove him wrong. “Y-you hold her h-hand and you…”

“Like this?” he asked, inclining his head to their interlocked fingers.

She glared at him desperately and then looked away, frustrated and wanting her hand back so she could run and call him a jerk in her mind and never forgive him.

He was too close and calm and sweet and true right now for her to be capable of thinking such things.

It was a perfect 'aww' moment, I swear. I practically swooned. I thought you absolutely did a fabulous job with this. Keep up the excelent work btw!

Jini
Namilaa chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
aw!

so cute! I love Roxette

it was so prety, it made my stomach flutter

*nods*nods*

you're awesome...sorry i didn't review earlier, i was traveling this weekend

LOVE IT AND FAVS!

namilaa::
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
my roxette's have you nothing on yours. they couldn't even put a dent. My god, this was awesome. this is one of the most 'SQUEE' oneshots I've read. It was simply lovely! I was amazed with every delicate word, it was, was just beautiful. I began reading it in school. I came to your profle & was all. "WOW! She's finished already." :D Don't worry, this was above the criteria for the contest. & you used the lyrics in more direct a way, involving the scenary, which I thought most people would use a different way, but the way you used it also seemed to interlace with the whole theme as well. Very well done. I wait foward to your other works, and this was just. 'wow'. & oh, I forgot to ask. Do you have like aim, or MSN? I'd love to talk to you. PM me, kay?

xo. Love j00.

Lunamaria.

[ Favorites ]
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Fluffy beyond reason. I hope you win the contest.
tyco622 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
List of things to do: Find a hot guy. Visit the park at night.

I want to crawl into the world of your writing and stay there. It's such a nice and pretty place.

Loved it...you should write more AUs. They are beautiful.

-R
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Beautiful, as always. It blows my mind when I think of how wonderfully you write. I'd like to let you know that you are a writer I look up to, one I aspire to be like. I love how you can protray romance so sweetly, so beautifully. There are not even words to adequately describe your work. I have the urge to give you a pet name! XD I always love your work. Please never stop writing.

Your adoring fan,