Reviews for The Guardian
rose chapter 2 . 8/15
he is hot,, right? Sooo sexy..oouh God..
I usually dont like a smoker,, but except for him. Hehehe
Once again, i'm apologize for my english, not used to speak in english. Actually it isnt my daily language. So.. Hehe
rose chapter 1 . 8/15
oh,, my comment is posted.. Accidentally.. Phew.. Haha..
I admire him. With all of his charm which close to my taste.. Khukhukhu .. A good looking guy; smart, have a ponytail (kyaaa.. But soon he'll cut it.. Hh.. Fortunately, he still handsome n adorable just like before .. - so that,, Thanks to u, a lot),, ex CIA (ex euh? Hm.. Dont really understand yet. I got it, but need more. Hehe..),, have 6 packs,, and hey.. He's a prof in his age? Woaah.. Prof in science n a trainer.. It's so hot.
Btw, what about anything but ordinary family n project white dawn? Not posted in this page?
I am so sorry for this very long comment and
rose chapter 1 . 8/15
wee-heeeeee! 0
I FINALly find this -more orderly wrote- fanfic (i really don't know how to explain it) beside at devianart..
I still face difficulty to comment in there,, so hope u don't mind if i write here n at (?) only.. Im sorry for that.
Love love love..
Do u know how much i adore taylor
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Haha, its Taylor! I still have those comics you sent me of him. Lol. He is pretty much amazing. Especially that last name of his. Phwoar, it is sexy. Har har. Anyway, can't wait for more, and I shall talk to you later oh friendish person. ]

Much Love,

~Mac~
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
oh shit what? keep going!

kisses,

korihime
fullmetaldevil chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Beautifully written! Keep em' coming!
Rubyrockbell chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This seems like its going to be really good.