Reviews for The blue we breathe
Aquarius Seth chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I was able to catch up with this story-is there going to be more?
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I'm glad this got updated. It was an enjoyable read as usual.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Eeee! My favorite LOK story at the moment! I did totally squee when Zephon might have potentially had a cameo.

"'I think, tsigane, that you should not offer to slake a thirst you do not understand...'" - I LOL'd.

As always, wonder characterizations and fantabulous prose.
tabbycat chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Aah! new chapter! oh happy day! thank you, thank you for the update! i cant get enough of this story... its so frikkin interesting. ah, Kain, you beast you. i get so giddy when Kain's all intimidating XD. i hope to read more soon. :D please keep it up.
Aquarius Seth chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
I like this perpective. Thank you for sharing.
Pitje2 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
And an other masterpeice is born...:) I just love all of your writings. Keep it up!

Can't wait to see how rahabs education will turn out.. and if 'Mr. Wolf' survives the flames (though I'm sure he will, Kain a though cookie after all).
Emsi chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Okey, first... YES AN UPDATE! Thanks so much. You've got me on the edge of my seat..! Oh please say you're going to update soon? I might die otherwise. Kain really didn't know what he'd let himself get into when went a' timetravelin'. You still have him delightfully in character, even without him saying a word. Well done. Rahab's such a twit, haha. Please update soon, again. I LOVE this fic.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Nice! As always,a joy to read. I look forward to reading more.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Tch, watching Kain get used to being a mount is amusing.
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Squee! My current favorite story updates!

Wolfy Kain is ever so much fun. He makes a cameo in my story too but I first got the idea from that white wolf Kain fanart on DA. Your hellhoundish take is so neat!

Again, what makes your story so engrossing is how much life you put into Nosgoth. I love the references to all the beasties in the woods. Safe and jolly Nosgoth is not.
LittleBrick chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
you will continue this yes? i can t's going to alert list
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Buahaha, I love how Kain's ended up doing pony duty. -sigh- Travelling as a wolf was always so fun on BO1.
Emsi chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Thank you for the new chap! my only complaint is that it wasn't longer. Rahab is strangely cute albeit clueless when it comes to taking hints from huge wolves. But it looks like he's crawling out of his shell a bit now that he thinks he isn't being smothered Kain's presence. if only he knew.. well i'm just babbling now, it's really early here. i do hope you update again soon, i love this fic.
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Nice! I really like how you've expanded on Kain's magic abilities. It was fun to have all the spells in Blood Omen. The mythical cast to the land is tons of fun. You've really added a lot of neat details to make Nosgoth a real world, not just a stage I nearly died at the Mary Poppins-esque nature of his dimensional pockets!

Seriously, I'm invested!

Oh, since you asked, just a couple of small corrections you might want to consider for the future, or if you do a re-edit.

"A Melchiahim" - the -im suffix means plural. It's like saying "a dogs." Perhaps "one of the Melchiahim"

"Kain'd" makes me picture Kain beating someone with the Soul Reaver and Raziel going "You got Kain'd!" ;-)
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Squee! Non-Raziel and Kain stories are one of my niche favorites! I'm really liking this so far. As another reviewer mentioned, the "epic vampire lord taking care of a kiddo" scenario is usually just played for (rarely effective) laughs. I love the brutal, interesting turn you've taken it.

Oh, and random detail I love - Kain having to be careful he doesn't break people. Great idea there.