Reviews for Crimes of Perception
MikiNare chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
I just found this story and I'm so so so glad I did. I know it's been forever, but please please you have to update. This story is amazing and I'm such a big LJ fan.

Pretty please?
MzPink chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
awesome please update soon!
Cris chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
Really interesting so far, Kellerman is awesome and I really like the way you write their family interaction. I'm def. hooked!
Dark-flames chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
great story, although a little out of xharacter all of them.
laily.spenstar chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
can't wait for your new chappie..luv the story on LJ he's just cute especially with his father.
PersonifyThis chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
*Sigh* still in love with your story... now can you update... soon *pathetic puppy dog eyes* pweaze?
darkdestiney2000 chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Great chapter...I can't wait for more...please update soon!
miss mckenna chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Loved it. Hope more chapters are coming soon.
LostFan86517 N SoccerGreekSwimmer chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
I am so happy to see that you updated...it was a great chapter...i'm dying to see what happens next and hoping that his dad or Michael can rescue him son or that he can break out...good story...
sarahofearth chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Wee! I love Evil!Kellerman taunting LJ so ruthlessly; it's all so priceless. Another helping of that would make for another gr-eat chapter. I'm sorry, my manners, I'm Sarah and I'm a lurker of your story. I've kept up with most of it. I missed a chapter or two. I don't know how that happened since I get your alert but I guess I accidentally deleted that particular email... Sorry. I also want to apologize for just reading this awesome fic and never reviewing it. It's gotten more rare for me to review people's story; I'm horrible, I know. Maybe I just never got the incentive to review this fic before. Although I can't see why not, since there have been PLENTY of great moments and scenes through all of LJ's experiences. I love that his father's there, Michael's there, Sara's there, and Kellerman, ha, ha, I believe I already expressed to you how I feel about him (squee!). . I'm filled with contempt for myself now for being so mean. Here I am, wishing I could get a review or two for my story yet I don't review my fellow author's own. You're story is great. I enjoy the description and flowing plot. I can tell when I'm reading a good fic when I mistake a person's story for what actually had happened on the show, ha, ha. So, please update soon. I promise I'll continue to give feedback if you do! Keep up the awesome work!

Have nice days,

~Sarah

Sarah chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
I love this and can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
LostFan86517 N SoccerGreekSwimmer chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
that was an excellent chapter...poor LJ...you can't leave me hanging like that haha..update soon please i am dying to find out what happens next.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
Wow...that's all I can say
Nicky007 too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
Very interesting story! I enjoyed reading it, please update soon :)
Snowgurl54 chapter 8 . 11/28/2006