Reviews for Sofa Song
oddmentandtweak chapter 8 . 9/8/2018
Loved it! I think the best word to describe this short story is honest - Rory still loved Logan, which is think only makes sense in season 7. But she sees that with Jess there is something more. Great writing, very believeable dialogue. Thanks!
cecilia.dryan chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Please update update please
WhoCares chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Oh, I love this story. This is probably my third time reading it and I'm not sure if I've ever commented before. Though I'm not intentionally re-reading it. I just sort of stumble back to it every now and then. Ya ever do that? Go so deep into the rabbit hole of GG fanfic that you read a story you've read before but it feels new because you like it so much and you don't completely remember it? It's like jamais vu. A familiar experience that feels new. I love this story and I'll probably read it again many times.
lucel18 chapter 8 . 4/1/2017
I'm so glad that it all worked out with Lorelai and Luke even though it happened off screen here. This fic (a lot of your fics, actually) makes me so happy. Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
Yes! Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
Lol, but at least they realized it before it was too late
lucel18 chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
It's so sad that the guy Rory currently loves is the one who doesn't know her as well as he should... that would totally be canon, though, imo, considering how it wasn't him who got her back to Yale nor was he thr one to help her find purpose again in the Revival episodes.
lucel18 chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
This chapter gave me so many feels! I love it! As per usual...lol...Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
I love your Jess but dislike your Rory...or actually canon Rory when she's with Logan...
lucel18 chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
Jess is sooooo sweet to be taking care of her this way even though he doesn't have to
lucel18 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
AWWWWWWW...Literati are perfect for each other
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
You write a beautiful Jess, and capture the easiness that existed between Rory and Jess during the show whenever they were alone together. If others left them alone, they got along so well. Interesting to have Doula be a boy instead of a girl. I like that Jess is more involved, and that Rory and Jess managed to work things out.
Scarlet3086 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
So perfect.
CircleSky chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I loved your story! The Tolstoy and Hemingway bit was pretty funny too! Thanks for writing!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I'm enjoying your story so far!