Reviews for Jacksonville
Comicrileef chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
) Your a great writer!

*comicrileef*
Ladder2theStars chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
“I guess I could agree with you a little more often. That would mean, however, that you should do the same…”

“Bella, all I said was that you had to marry me first. Your mom can even plan the wedding.”

I love this line! good job so far! i am going to keep reading but i love it so far!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 15 . 12/8/2007
i love this story!

george
Lovedward48 chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
OMC! I love it! I enjoyed reading about the book the Volturi wrote! Bellas dream was the best! XD But of course I also love the scene where Edward plays the piano! And all the other scenes! XD I really love this story! You did a good job!
newmoon1220 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
hmm...i smell some plot! haha..
newmoon1220 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
HAha this is so cute! You do a really great job with the in-character humor dialouge!
Nayame chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
That was a really nice story :) (sry for that short comment, but I can't find anything else to say... o.O It's just pretty good )
EdwardisHott chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
Could you write something else? Please?
kathrynrichelle chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Sigh, fantastic. there should be more and more happy fuzzy endings :)

good job !
Ed.cullenator chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
Another chapter would be great!
Warui-Usagi chapter 15 . 3/24/2007
A very cute, sweet story that only took half-an-hour to read - I loved it. It's nice to read something light and fluffy without the weight of the world crashing in on Bella and Edward. Keep up the great work - I really enjoyed it. :)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
I like how you had Edward wirte those application letters. It was really sweet of him to wirte them. Funny how Charlie admonished Alice about going the speed limit. If only he knew... :D This was a really sweet story. Til later readings
Kay13579 chapter 15 . 3/18/2007
Amazing. This is one of the best stories i have read in a while. I really hope you make(or have made) a sequel! Defiently one of my favorite stories! Till futher readings

~Kay13579
rin09 chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Aw.I liked this story! Thanks for writing!
Daimios chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
By the sentence, the words hinted to an ending. An ending of this story-but your "ending" is no end. It hints at only more implications, the whole world ahead for Edward and Bella. Truly like a fairy tale, there are monsters, but beauty-love-conquers all. When I read about the university acceptances, my reaction nearly mirrored Bella's-and it made it all the more exquisite for my shock to be replaced by love, Bella's love for Edward that he's willing to make this sacrifice. But is it really a sacrifice when doing this would make their lives all the more sweeter and meaningful? Out of sorrow happiness is born; in what they will miss-the sunshine-there will still be a gain.

Magnificiently written, as always; this could be a story straight from Stephenie Meyer, for that is how true it is to our beloved characters. I hope to read more Twilight fanfiction by you, with this degree of dizzying accuracy.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »