Reviews for Jacksonville
teenlee chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
aww :)
teenlee chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
LMAO! omg so funny :) edward's so cute did he put her scrapbook in for her or did she just forget she put it in there either way that was hilarious :)
teenlee chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
LOL again :) i think people are really starting to think im major crazy :)
teenlee chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
hahaha :) you should realy update on ur harry potter/twilight fan fic please with a cherry on top? ill give u some cyber cookies! i really wanna read the next chapt of that story ... well im off to the next chapt of this story :)
wendilyn chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
Yea! Thanks for finishing. You did a great job! The story was believable, and everyone stayed in character. Hope to see more from you sometime!
midnightmoons chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
ilove it! update fast!
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
Oh, it's over! No! It was so good, him applying to all those schools for her, that was so sweet! Such a gentleman! I loved it!
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 14 . 3/6/2007
That's amazing! The characters are IN CHARACTER! Lol. It seems like it could actually be a part of the REAL story if it wanted to be. Very good, please update! *puppy dog eyes*
cateybug chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
yay!
wendilyn chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
It's refreshing to read a fic that feels like it could fit so naturally within the real Twilight universe. You have a wonderful understanding of the characters AND manage to write them well-very impressive. You have a great sense of timing, balance, and flow in your story. You also create some very nice and memorable moments. Great job!

Now, where on earth is that last chapter! ;)
wendilyn chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
This chapter is fantastic! I'm reading through, but I had to stop and comment, because I LOVE how you weaved James's lines in through Phil. Brillant!

*wendilyn speedily dives back into the remaining chapters... :)
WhiteTwitch chapter 14 . 2/22/2007
AW! Oh, and PLEASE update soon! And why won't she just tell Charlie? I know why she won't tell Renee, but won't Billy let it slip to Charlie anyway?
jandjsalmon chapter 14 . 2/8/2007
It was absolutely amazing. You are by far one of the best fanfic writers I've found. Really Really wonderful. I've loved the story SO SO much! ;)
LindaRoo chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
This story is so beautiful. You do a perfect job of imitating SM's language, dialogue, and manner of writing. The characters stay in character SO well, you obviously have a good grasp on the cannon material in the PC's and outtakes, and do a great job of pulling in stuff from the books. Very well done. I'm pleased that I was able to find your work after wading through so much "Bella had a baby" crap. Thank you for a DELIGHTFUL work.
Mediatorgrrl chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Any other guy I would think was cocky, but that was just adorable! lol

Edward is so cute...