Reviews for The Twin Kingdoms
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wonderful. A grand continuation to the first arc. Your writing has this paticular style that is consistent. I enjoy its flow and pace. I also have a question. I have not played Orcania of Time, or much of Zelda really, my friend has kind of trusted me into the Zelda fandom.

From what I've gathered, Sheik dosen't exsist at all, he is just a identity created by Zelda. Or, Sheik exsisted and was just containing Zelda and let her have her way in his body.

If you could clear up this litte question I'd be grateful, it won't change my like of Link/Sheik, but I'd like to know.
Vaoni chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I want more!

wah I want more! I feel like throwing a tantrum!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
'vary' very. With an 'E'. Sorry, grammar Nazi rears it's ugly head easier in the early morning.

Aw, it's so cute the way Sheik is protective of his "girls": Star and Kiris.

You! Go work on Deser Rose. Now dangit! Unless I've missed something...*wanders off to check*
GloriousBright chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I think I nearly squee-ed when I saw this the other night. I really enjoyed A Ruby Surrounded by Sapphires and go back to re-read it every so often. Can't wait to read more! _
greenikat89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Oh, lovely start. I can see this is going to be as good as "A Ruby Surrounded By Sapphires." (Loved that one. I believe it's in my favorites.)

There are a few typos in the chapter like, ".. time when talking from one side of the village ..." Should have been walking, and there was another bit but it's nothing too big. Overall it was very well written and flowed together nicely.

Can't wait for an update.