Reviews for Cinnamon
Guest chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
this is really really good jkeep itgoing
Calci chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
I am really terrible and i never review stories but this is so good! Please update it sometime it seriously needs a really good ending
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
its been three years, have it in ya to wrap it up?
iwillanswertosatan chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
Lord! This story is amazing! I can't stop reading!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 31 . 6/11/2012
So close yet so far!
BloomingViolets chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
Well, I say your updates are three years in the making! Glad I discovered this fic! Hope you update it soonish!
sashasbum chapter 31 . 8/10/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! I love it...I love Addex, so please please please FINISH :D ahaha...with a cherry on top?
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 31 . 1/24/2011
Seriously, I actually like this story. Alot.

Please update soon :)
OhTheFangirling chapter 31 . 8/19/2010
Hi! I really like this story but I come like every month and check for updates and nada, nothin! So please update soon
deslil chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
i friggin love this fic. i like how it has a little bit of everybody in it. you totally need to update immediately! please!
iamkellylouise chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
if i pelt you with happy smiley reviews will you please finish this ) hint hint!
frenchy chapter 31 . 12/12/2009
I love your story and I am french and I love ADDISON and ALEX

continues
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 31 . 9/27/2009
Hey, I loved the update! I'm glad things seem to be working out for Izzie and Mark, and hope things work out for the other couples! Thanks again!
sort-of-kind-of-busy chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
Hey dude, long wait but worth it. Had to re-read the whole story, ld forgotten most of what happened lol. Good work though, looking forward to the next update.
acciosilverdoe chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
Aw, welcome back (:

Nice chapter, and I love how their plan is that they don't have a plan. Also, the Mark and Izzie relationship is really great. Hope to read more soon.

Beth