Reviews for Cinnamon
hmbass85 chapter 23 . 3/1/2007
I love this! The whole Mark/Izzie pairing is great! I was a Izzie/Alex fan but this really works too! I can't wait until they get together on the show you know it's coming!
princessmandi chapter 23 . 3/1/2007
the mark and izzie scenes LOL
The Vanilla Latte chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
aw isn't Addex just the cutest couple like...EVER? hehe so is McStizzie! LOVE THIS
HuntingPeace chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
Good chapter. Alex and Addison fight next? :( Sad face. I like your writing; please continue! Update.
AddisonMD chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
Uh oh, I hope the fight between Alex and Addison isn't too bad. They're so cute together! I am curious to see how Mark is going to prove to Izzie that he truly likes her. You're doing a great job!
fourheads chapter 22 . 2/28/2007
I WANT MARK. Why can't this pairing exist in the show?

WHYY SHAWNDUHH?

Anyways. Wow. Amazing chapter as usual; loved desperate/fastlane Mark & sensual Izzie. She

certainly puts men in their place! And I like

that Addison and Mark aren't angry with eachother;

that much drama would cause a 5 on the Richter scale. :)

- Trace.
journeyfan4life chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i love mcsteamy n izzie together
Naaz chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
Alex and Addison will fight? ( sadness but I guess people cannot always be happy go lucky LOL

This awesome chapter. Love the whole Mark and Izzie thing going on. Also the whole date vs. sex line... ya definitely did not catch that till Addison mentioned it... good job!
charbrose chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
I can't wait to see Mark persue Izzie it's going to be awesome! I don't want Alex and Addison to fight though but every couple fights just have them have some hot make up sex and it'll be all good. LOL! Update soon!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
good work once again :).. Aw Mark said "date".. he hasn't realized that he's kinda falling for Izzie right? he just sees it as a challenge right now...Looking forward to your next update... -Qt4good
hw65 chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
Yay I'm so glad for the update! I love this story. Oh Addison & Alex fight; could be fun, & I'm really beginning to like Mark & Izzie! Nice one well done can't wait for the next chapter!
HilaryHilary chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
I picked up this story because I'm getting way into addisex, but now I'm anticipating all the mcstizzie. It's so hot.
kinseyjo chapter 22 . 2/24/2007
I am so freaking glad you didn't do this as a one shot. It's WONDERFUL. I love Addy and Alex together and this is so sweet! Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
Keep the MerDer far away from me, I'm fine with that. This chapter was my favorite because with every line you wrote, I could actually picture it in my head. Kudos to your writing skills and for staying in character (every character!) I can't wait for the next one!
theKRITIC chapter 22 . 2/19/2007
Nice. Slightly filler-ey, but nice. Maybe you should've made it two chapters rather than just one?
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »