Reviews for Cinnamon
iamkellylouise chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
if i pelt you with happy smiley reviews will you please finish this ) hint hint!
frenchy chapter 31 . 12/12/2009
I love your story and I am french and I love ADDISON and ALEX

continues
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 31 . 9/27/2009
Hey, I loved the update! I'm glad things seem to be working out for Izzie and Mark, and hope things work out for the other couples! Thanks again!
sort-of-kind-of-busy chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
Hey dude, long wait but worth it. Had to re-read the whole story, ld forgotten most of what happened lol. Good work though, looking forward to the next update.
hw65 chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
Aw, welcome back (:

Nice chapter, and I love how their plan is that they don't have a plan. Also, the Mark and Izzie relationship is really great. Hope to read more soon.

~Beth
LisaLevine chapter 31 . 9/12/2009
Loved the Mark and Izzie here, and hope their date goes well...really well ;)
goldentail chapter 31 . 9/12/2009
Seeing that you've updated this fic made me giddy. Thanks for trying to finish it. Loving it! :D
Star of CCTV chapter 31 . 9/12/2009
Thank you for the update! It was worth the wait :)
dEsItOoO chapter 30 . 8/3/2009
Oyy Mark and Izzie. Please update really soon.
mcmolgog chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Yay! alex and addy on the roof! i would laugh so hard at anyone who did go up on the roof to get fresh air that night! yet again, PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I HEART THIS STORY!
mcmolgog chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
aw! i love this chapter! DAMN IT WHY DOESN'T IZZIE HOOK ME UP ON DATES LIKE THIS? this chapter is by far my favourite! it was so sweet of izzie (and alex) to do this! addy and alex 4eva! go team izzie/alex/addison! :]
mcmolgog chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
HAHAHA! Go izzie! woot! this story rox! keep writing and i'll keep reviewing! good job!
mcmolgog chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
okay, this chapter was Greyt( get it, grey-t?) yeah, anyway...Please keep writing! i heart youre story! oh, by the way, did you and up making that story on the chapstick? if so, i'd really like to read it! keep up the good work!
mcmolgog chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
yay! derek is more likeable! keep writing!
mcmolgog chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
HA! that was so funny! derek being hit with the door made me laugh so hard! oh, yes, i have changed my name... soo... expect more revies from this name! this is my fave chapter so far! keep up the good work! U
628 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »