Reviews for Cinnamon
mcmolgog chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
aw! go izzie and alex! fight the power! keep writing, and i'll kep reviewing (mwah ha ha!) _
mcmolgog chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
aw! okay,you HAVE to write a oneshot of the chapstick! it's so sweet! even though i'm all for addex, i love stories about addek when they sctually liked eachother! i know youre sick of my reviews, but this story is so good! Keep up the good work! :]
mcmolgog chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
HA! i laughed so hard when Mark overheard them! i'm in the library now reading, and well, lets just say everyone stared... this is so god! I Heart your story!
mcmolgog chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
considering its your first, its absolutly BRILLIANT! you have to keep writing! i heart this story! Mark and Izzie is a really good idea! i love those two together! Go Izzie and Addy! Please keep writing! you have me hooked!
mcmolgog chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
aw! poor addy! she's my fave character, and this story is AWESOME! please keep writing more! this story is awesme ! :)_
mcmolgog chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
WOT! Go Alex! this story is really good so far, so expect many, MANY more reviews! GO ADDEX!
theicecreambattle chapter 30 . 6/19/2009
i know you havent update this for a long long time, but please update... please finish the story...

i cant bear seeing Alex and Addie still on a fight.

please please please...

i'd give you cookies if you do... *hopeful*
Ocean of Ashes chapter 30 . 6/8/2009
Just wondering if you're still around and if you might have the time to finish this story off? It's brilliant, and deserves an ending to really do it justice.
BloomingViolets chapter 30 . 2/16/2009
I'm really hoping that you'll update this story soon! I love it and I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm definitely looking forward to reading about Mark and Izzie's date! I'm very excited for it actually! ) Update soon!
BloomingViolets chapter 22 . 2/16/2009
I just discovered this story and I was planning on reading through all the chapters before commenting and whatnot, but I've got to say just how much I LOVED this chapter. Particularly the conversation between all the interns concerning Izzie and Mark. Cristina's response was HILARIOUS! I was laughing for five minutes straight. Love it! Everyone was so in character, which I also love. Great job!
Kristin chapter 30 . 10/8/2008
Hey!

Nice story! Can't wait to read more
mistysparks chapter 30 . 9/19/2008
hm i'm too lazy to login,thanks for this great chapter,i really hope addie and alex will get together again!update soon please!
Spaniard chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more
jasie chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
I'm so glad you decided to finish the story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
hw65 chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
As long as Addie and Alex end up together, I don't mind how long you continue this! Great chapter, glad it wasn't as long as before :P

Update soon