Reviews for Cinnamon
debbieja chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
Interesting that Mark wants his friends to be happy, and trusts Izzie to come up with something to make it happen. Even more interesting that he would admit he wants something real with Izzie. I'm thinking hse's going to have her hands full with trying to convince Alex and Meredith to listen to Addison and Derek, not to mention convincing the guys that her and Sloan is a good thing

Deb
gaspily chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
awesome chap! but im sad this fic will end very soon!
HuntingPeace chapter 29 . 9/15/2008
I'm so glad you have come back to this story. Please continue!
hw65 chapter 29 . 9/13/2008
I'm so glad you updated, I love this story, I re-read it a few weeks back, and hoped you'd update again soon.

Great chapter, look forward to more. Even if it's the end, as long as it ends happy :) (that's not a hint, well, maybe. hehe)

~Beth
gaspily chapter 29 . 9/12/2008
FINALLY! jeez! i missed it!

great update btw )
kateswalshs chapter 29 . 9/12/2008
WO! You updated! LOL... I totally love this fic!

That was a short chapter... But is Mark going to tell Izzie that Addie/Der didn't sleep together so she can tell Alex/Mer... or something else?

LOVE LOVE! :D
kaplode chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
This was one of my first (and favourite) stories that I read. So glad that you are finishing it. I'll have to go back and reread it again.

Maybe this is a good omen and some other superb stories will get finished.
icywhitelady chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
oh i remember this fic! i love this fic! :D

that's why you have to keep on writing!
addisonkarev chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
OMG I'm so glad you updated !

Thanks for this cahpter I loved it and can't wait for more !
1987 chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
pls finish it! i like ur fic heaps... had to read back a few chaps to remember what happened, but yea, keep up the good work :)
goldentail chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
I love your story, so I'm definitely glad that you've decided to update this.
mistysparks chapter 29 . 9/8/2008
i'm so happy to see an update!can't wait to read the next chapter!update soon,please!
Ocean of Ashes chapter 29 . 9/8/2008
Well, I found this one in a C2 archive somewhere not all that long ago, being a recent convert to Grey's, and couldn't believe to see you've just updated. I think the plot of this story is excellently crafted, and the line that Alex says to Derek at the end of the first chapter that the entire story hangs on is genius. Delighted to see it will be finished.
cvct chapter 29 . 9/8/2008
-totally still reading!- Although I didn't really need a distraction from my history studying.. But it was due. :) Thank you for updating, can't wait to read the rest!
Murgy31 chapter 29 . 9/8/2008
I am so glad your back! Loved it
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »