Reviews for Looking Through The Eyes of A Soldier
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This story is a nice continuation of the episode. Thanks for writing it. :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
great story and well written
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very good, I do like the alternative ending you've created here.
knadineg chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
You did a very good job of focusing on someone other than the Eppes men. I'm finally starting to really like Colby & this would make a great alternate ending for the episode. Great Job!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Glad you did write an post. Hope to see you get back to the others but thsi was a great piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
maurbill chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You did good. Sometimes when you get an idea you just have to run with it. Although I mostly like the Eppes brother stories this one was okay with me. As usual, your writing excels, it seems, no matter what you do. It was a good episode Friday nite and I did feel sorry for Colby at the end. I thought Don was alittle rough on him but we must remember that Don is the boss and is in charge and must remain so with his team. Well, anyway, this was good.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
heyhey! great job on this one!:) i agree, don really wouldn't have been as hard on colby if he'd only known the history between the two ex-soldiers - you did a terrific job portraying it all!:) yep, you did good, even though it wasn't just focussed on don and charlie - keep up the great work!:)