Reviews for Just Like Heaven
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
that was sweet, and not very angsty. i liked it :)
Laimielle chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I've always sort of wondered what would happen if they got found out and disowned. I assume that's what happened here, right? This is so much more different than most fics of this pairing I've read. The line hasn't really been crossed from a teenage experiment to an actual, real relationship that they have outside of high school-outside of their home, too.

There's something so beautiful about simple things like domestic life. I enjoyed this very much.
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
*shakes my head* NO! NOT SEX! BEING A COMMONER SUCKS FOR THE TWINS IF THEY CAN'T HAVE SEX! XO
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love your writing style, this is amazing! You just write so beautifully!
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aw, kawaii!

The idea of Hikaru and Kaoru living life like 'commoners' is so funny, I loved it! Very cute twincest moments, it was great! Well done!

Inuzuka Nin~
LabbySidhe chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Adorable! - The sex was subtle, and it didn't make me squirm... yeah, I tend to that sometimes while reading *those* kinds of scenes. I really loved how you wrote in the little details... that's what life's all about, the little things, and I think Hikaru and Kaoru are both able to figure that out in this fic. Arigatou gozaimasu~.
Monkeypies11 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I assuming you aren't going to post the prequel to this on FFnet huh...that's unfortante
Vaoni chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
so very...very...good...thankyou!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
*sighs happily* Good, your other one was depressing, but this one makes up for it _ Very cute, and the random little details added where well placed. It was... well, cute, a sweet little thing tinted with hints of reality but not enough to be upsetting *still needs more cheer to get over how SAD they make her* I dunno, I think it's just upsetting to me to have Kaoru always sad because Hikaru's with Haruhi, so... yeah, no Haruhi in here, though I like her a lot.
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw...I love how you portray the twins in this. Great work!
Akai-Akegata chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Amazing... absolutely amazing. I love your style. This story held so much in a short fic. I love how you portrayed the twins. Please write more like this!