Reviews for Forgiveness
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Going out with a bang, there. My, my.

I like this. I like the BB/Terra pairing as well, and have utilized it to one degree or another in some of my stories. Their relationship can be ... complicated.
AdventRain chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
These drabbles were superb! I hadn't read very many Terra/BB fics, but this really depicts their relationship on so many various levels... it's astonishing really! Very nice job and extremely well done! Kudos!

-AdventRain
Seraephina chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
There are no words beautiful enough to describe this. I think you stole them all away and put them into this story.

..I'm sure you're aware of this...but might as well re-state the fact...

Are you aware that you are one of the most famous TT authors on this site? (And for good reason, might I add.)

If that doesn't give you warm fuzzies, I don't know what will. :D
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Excelent! I loved it...each and every one. A masterful work...I'd love to see more like it.
alena-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
'His goddess betrayed him. Taking his heart with her in the binding of the magic spell, so that it may erode with Time, so that no other could break its rocky surface. Save but her. Goddess.'... truly awesome and absolutely beautiful! I absolutely loved that part.

Although I'm love the Terra/BB pairing, I have problems to write stories for it. That's why I think it great to see such a wonderful authoress like you writing stories for it.

I like the way you portray Terra's BB's relationship and how you manag to show the serious and heart-breaking side (Yeah, I know that really didn't make sense... _).

But, I really adore your writing-style...

So, awesome, beautiful and absolutely insightful.

Love, Alena

So, I love this drabbles
Bribles chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
aw

that is so sad ! Hun this was wonderful!

Bri