Reviews for Photobooth
POKEMONLUVR4EVR chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
aww that was cute u shud rite more!:]
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That's so sweet
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh, it's things like this that make me think "I'll never leave anyone behind"

but how do you know if you are?

great story
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Yeah, you definitely have a knack for angst as well. It really made my heart clench along with Kaoru's when I thought that they could grow apart quite so easily. Very nice story indeed!
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Sad. Beautiful, but sad. Great job, though I'm disappointed it's a one shot ...
lily23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Whoa, you can feel the emotion in that.
LabbySidhe chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This demands for a sequel. You must, for the sake of life itself. But seriously, this story was poetic and magical and beautiful, and I can only love it to little bits and pieces. -; Hikaru and Kaoru are love!
hearmei chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
that was so sad! Is it going to be continued? *hopes it will* :D
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Very splendid piece of work. It's kind of depressing, really. You've excellently portrayed how difficult it is for Kaoru for him and Hikaru to be apart. I think I almost shed a tear reading this.
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This was really good. Great job.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aw... sniff... sniff... I really love your oneshot! Great! It made me shed a few tears... it's soo sad! I really love Hikaru and Kaoru and I want them to be together! I just can't bear he thought of both of them being apart! I really want them to end up together! Sad but great! Hope you'll make another one! Thanks!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
The twins make me so sad, it's horrible T.T Always. I want something happy with them, lol... Very nicely written, it was... nostalgic and longing, with Kaoru realizing depressingly that it's not the same, and fearing it. I really feel so bad for them... it's just... *sigh* They definitely tug at my heartstrings in a way very very few characters can.
xiaoashwind chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That was very nicely written. I love how you created the memory scene. Very imaginable for the show. Awsome work!

Miyamashi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Very beautifully written, and just enough to leave me wanting more.
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
omg that was ssoo...umm i cant describe it. it made me depressed and happy and sad...but i know i liked it...very nice aw poor Kaoru