Reviews for Slipping Away
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I'm glad I've found this fic. Thanks for sharing.
LostForWords07 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Great story, I really loved it.
Tresa Cho chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
I think... I think I've read this one before, but I can't remember and it's letting me review again, so I am. I liked this one better than your other one. You have a thing for torturing poor Wolfram. It's all right, he's one of those characters who screams 'Torture me!'. Great job.
Blissdreamer chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Hey, this story rocks like hell. I love it so much! Keep up the gorgeousness, sweetie!
Anime Writer2 chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
good!
Sayoko Bizen chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
good job. i like how Yuuri metamorphosed into a just ruler. he'd always had a good sense of justice and the difference between good and evil, but even for Yuuri there would have had to have been times like this when the lines get blurred and there are grey areas to be traversed. you're right. i DID like this more for its seriousness. )
flying metal child chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
This is a great story! I'm partial to torture anyway (yep, I'm a sadist) so it's a treat to see Wolf in pain XD I liked the resolution concerning the prisoner. I too hope he chooses the gold and sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
Kato-chan chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 chapters. Wolfram is a cutie pie and I love the fact that this is post get-together. There aren't enough fics out there that portray them as fully fledged couples. *sigh* I'll need to reread this later. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. (not the first chapter of course!) :)
Leuv chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
it's very nice fic.
Kato-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Whoa... you've certainly got my attention. Poor Wolfram...

I just love it when the characters show this protective side of them, especially towards Wolfram. The poor boy was just begging for it in the series.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the next part!
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
i've seen similar plotlines.

i hope you have some twists up your sleeve or we'll snooze through this. )

keep writing!