Reviews for Blue Moon
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i hope you contiue thise
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hmm...it appears to have been 2 years since you last updated. Either way, this is really good. The idea of Mokuba going back in time to change things is wonderful. If you're going to write more I'd truely love to read it.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Update soon? Pretty pretty pretty please? *puppy eyes* I'm an avid fan alredy! *tackles gleefully* Pretty please? *puppy eyes* Ii! Cuteness! I wanna see!
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I have to say I'm definately wanting to find out more! I'm glad you are building things up instead of spelling out everything for the reader!

There are a few spelling errors towards the begining of the fic that you may want to clean up. Besides that, I can't wait to read more!
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Whoa, this is promising to be totally awesome! You've got to keep writing it! I love the premise behind it, the idea of going back and changing things, and besides, I love all three Kaiba bros, especially Mokuba! Great story and well wrote!
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Keep it going it has a nice plot line not many people read many Noa storys, but once you get started more people start reading so I think you should keep going.
AM83220 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Very interesting! I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Read your story and it is really good. Please Update...