Reviews for the concert
wish-he-would-catch-me chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
damn where can i get some of this hot chocolate, love your story kicks asssssss!
Miko in training chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
that was really good keep it up :)
crushed black roses chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Fanfic's rocks my world! and your Fanfic just made it a lot more rocky!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was great! And I wonder why my friends think I have an ubersick mind...I can't help it when I like higher rated fics... ; )
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
good job from the master of i asked of you...PLEASE! review one of my stories PLEASE! thank you.
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I agree with Threadbare's review. You need to get a beta.
reader1718 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Question: Do you proofread your work before you post it? I found too many punctuation errors to count, as well as numerous spelling errors. I didn't check for anything else, but you really need to proofread before you post. It makes it hard to read.
Three Cheers for Five Years chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I don't believe the ending was very good, sorry. I mean both Danny and Sam are doing it for their first time, so things should be more timid and uneasy for them. Second of all all of the lemon you used was way out of character which I find a common problem thorughout these supposed Mature roleplays that seems to just be trash. Next time, try adding more detail thoughout your story. For example:

Sam stared longingly into Danny's ice blue eyes as he gently leaned in and softly kissed her lips. He graced her with his presence and she began to fall into the sweet ecstasy of his timid and careful kiss as he continued to move them slowly along hers."

That way you make it seem more realistic for a first kiss rather than just having them kiss and have sex automatically. Now the part where Danny tickles Sam and they kiss is more in character for both of them because they are both amateurs, but then all of a sudden they are doing it like their pros isn't so great. I did like the beginning with Sam's cousin hooking them up, it's just the end seemed rushed and a tad immature. Thank you for reading this whole thing :D, I just believe it will help you improve on future roleplays.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
OMG. I love the outfits Sam and Danny are wearing. My name's Devon too. :3 Loved the story. I'm gothic on the inside and that was awesome. :3
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
nice i like it very good i love lemony stories
Black Wonder chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Tcks, tcks, tcks, you and your hot choclate. Keep on drinking girl! This story was really good and wish to read more of your work, which I have read others as well. I know, hot choclate can make your mind do horrible thing, but in a good way! Keep that in mind. I was laughing at points where you inserted your comments and other points. Keep up the good work.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Very nicely done as usual. Now are you still trying to keep up your goth image with the romantic fluff? Talk to you later.
VoidMaster chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Dear fellow Goth,

please keep up the good work, that story kicks ass

well peace out